Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Post your SS caps please !

Article about: Hello the SS unit, please post your ss cap in this new thread, Waffen, VT, Alg are welcome ! my first cap posted here :

Default Re: Post your SS caps please !

I have posted this cap before. It is definitely my rarest SS cap. A gray piped officer's cap that belonged to an officer on Himmler's presonal staff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your SS caps please !   Post your SS caps please !  

BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post your SS caps please !
    P
    Many

A silver piped gray general officer cap made by Pekuro
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your SS caps please !  
    BOB

A white piped gray Pekuro officer's cap
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your SS caps please !  
    BOB

Very early teller shaped gray NCO cap circa 1933/34
    BOB

Quote by RichieC View Post
    No secret to reveal...

When I started fishing out antique radios and other general "junk" from garbage/ash cans & demolition dumpsters, and the dumps in the NYC metro area twenty plus years ago, this guy was buying this stuff from garage sales, at junk shops, gun shows, and getting it from former GIs twenty years before that - I would assume...

Thanks so much. I started around 1966 or so. But it took me a while to work up to this quality and rarity of black SS regalia.

Once more, many warm thanks. This man's collection just shows the actual landscape is filled with more wonderful material than the usual suspects and the handful of us who post regularly on these sites, or, rather did post and have now thought better of it.

A wonderful and interesting sight, especially as this is a hybrid officer/other ranks cap.

Thanks also to colleague Coleman for his treasures. His collection is among the very finest in the northern Hemisphere.

Another early cap circa 1934. This piece has holes indicating at one time, this cap displayed all three forms of national emblem worn on SS caps
    BOB

An early black cap circa 1932/33 with soft leather visor and unmarked black interior
    BOB

Here is an officer's cap of early vintage, my last purchase for a while. It is attributed to a Becker in the 49 Sta. in Braunschweig in Lower Saxony, east of Hannover. As you know, Braunschweig had its own important SS presence.

An early RZM black cap circa 1934/35
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your SS caps please !   Post your SS caps please !  

Post your SS caps please !  
    BOB

Since colleague Coleman has opened his treasure vault, here is another early cap from a Reiterstandarte in Augsburg, I think.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast