MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Post your SS caps please !

Article about: Hello the SS unit, please post your ss cap in this new thread, Waffen, VT, Alg are welcome ! my first cap posted here :

Default Re: Post your SS caps please !

Here is a Lubstein cap of the era 1942 or so. It has a Lubstein/Erel mark and was formerly the property of Stezelberger.

Lubstein made SS caps from an early date, of course, and after early 1941, the manufacture and retail of said headwear was released from RZM control as the Waffen SS grew in the flush of war time and the conquest of Europe.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your SS caps please !  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post your SS caps please !
    P
    Many

Here is an early grey cap (1935?) with the runics or remnants of same in the Muetzenboden.
    Attached Images Attached Images Post your SS caps please ! 

Here are some early caps in their number. The middle one is in the Hayes book. I cannot swear the badges are original to it, but I leave it as fate gave it to me and as it appears in the book itself. It came from Stezelberger, too, come to think of it.

another cap of early make and a kind of SA style piping as rarely found on early SS caps.

Some officers' caps. The piece nearest the camera is from the Barrandov Studios of Czech State film in the CSSR era. I guess its badges were replaced, but so what?

With this appendix I rest for the evening and invite others to share their treasures with eager hearts and minds the world over...

Thanks also to Richie C. and his diligent friend for the SS Gruppe West cap. A real marvelous piece.
    Maybe colleague d'Alquen can fill us in on the procurement system in a decentralized structure prior to the rise of the SS link to the RZM ca. mid 1934.

?

I'm not sure if I've posted this one here before? A truly remarkable piece from one of my favourite makers, Hermann Potthoff of Coesfeld.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your SS caps please !  

A wonderful field worn officer's cap once in my collection. It is presently available on Peter Jenkin's site.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thumbs up Re: Post your SS caps please !

Hi guys

I must say I've really enjoyed seing all these wonderfull visors so far. Are there still untouched visors like these popping up on the market or do all these visors come from trade between collectors?

Greetz

Nick VR

Whooo very nice caps all, thanks for your fast contribution, Bob has a fantastic collection, Ben your panzer cap is my favorite but...I love all Algemeine posted here also !!!

my second cap posted here :
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your SS caps please !   Post your SS caps please !  

Post your SS caps please !   Post your SS caps please !  

A private purchase officer's cap from Austria
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your SS caps please !   Post your SS caps please !  

BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast