Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Pre-War TK Personnel In Erdgrau?

Article about: There's a pic of some TK personnel dated 1937 in Mollo's Uniforms of the Totnkopfverbande wearing erdgrau service tunics. How widespread was that? I'd thought the only uniform items they wer

ALU
    ?

Default Pre-War TK Personnel In Erdgrau?

There's a pic of some TK personnel dated 1937 in Mollo's Uniforms of the Totnkopfverbande wearing erdgrau service tunics. How widespread was that? I'd thought the only uniform items they were being kitted out with were either the black service tunic and the erdbraun fatiques.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Pre-War TK Personnel In Erdgrau?
    P
    Many

The black uniform was worn only for dress. Earth brown for fatigues and field gray for service wear. Read and study the Mollo books as it is all explained there.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

ALU
    ?

Yes, there was a short paragraph about it in the Totenkopfverbande book, but there was no mention of erdgrau uniform items being issued, just black and erdbraun and then a short note about being them being issued field-grey uniforms in 1937. There is a pic on page 303 of the collected edition (page 23 of the individual edition) whose caption reads,

Death's head personnel in the earth-grey service uniform, 1937. (Bozich Collection)

This seems to be the only pic in theis volume of the erdgrau uniform being worn, hence my initial question.