MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

R u s H A in Sonderzug der Einsiedlerzentrale

Article about: Here are two images of a mobile immigration station on rails for repatriation of Volksdeutsche complete with R u S H A personnel, or maybe they are SD men, because of the Schulterstuecke. An

Default R u s H A in Sonderzug der Einsiedlerzentrale

Here are two images of a mobile immigration station on rails for repatriation of Volksdeutsche complete with R u S H A personnel, or maybe they are SD men, because of the Schulterstuecke.

Another facet of Nazi racial policy in eastern Europe recorded by photographers of interest from the Bundesarchiv site.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture R u s H A in Sonderzug der Einsiedlerzentrale   R u s H A in Sonderzug der Einsiedlerzentrale  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement R u s H A in Sonderzug der Einsiedlerzentrale
    P
    Many

Default Re: R u s H A in Sonderzug der Einsiedlerzentrale

Here is Himmler greeting one of the Volksdeutsche in the many Umsiedlungs operations, in which case the word is less than a euphemism for the eventual genocide.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture R u s H A in Sonderzug der Einsiedlerzentrale  

Here is Heini H. Hess and other Potentaen with a model of planned Germanic communities in the east as part of the New Order and ethnic reorganization of central and eastern Europe. Don't get me wrong here: I am not trying to white wash this aspect, but merely to give it some context of the SS empire in eastern Europe of which the extermination of subject peoples was a central part.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture R u s H A in Sonderzug der Einsiedlerzentrale  

related

Hello Friedrich and thanks for starting an interesting Thread. After looking at the young lady in your first picture ...I decided to post a few items including an "EWZ" ID set that very well could have belonged to her. The Hair style is the same and , it does make you wonder.
    The EinWandererZentrale (EWZ) was the central Office for processing Ethnic Germans who were resettled from other European Countries . After 1943 they were under the control of the RSHA.
    Miss Rose had her Deutsche Volksliste ID as well as her EWZ Dienstbuch wich shows she worked on their Sonderzug which was a 15 car Train that moved from Camp to Camp processing Ethnic Germans from Eastern Europe.
    I wonder if that is her in the picture ...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture R u s H A in Sonderzug der Einsiedlerzentrale   R u s H A in Sonderzug der Einsiedlerzentrale  

R u s H A in Sonderzug der Einsiedlerzentrale  
    Attached Images Attached Images R u s H A in Sonderzug der Einsiedlerzentrale 

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Here is Himmler greeting one of the Volksdeutsche in the many Umsiedlungs operations, in which case the word is less than a euphemism for the eventual genocide.
    The Peasant driving the Cart has a Tag around his Neck ....here's an example of the Tag.
    They had a Foil on the back which would make it stronger and give a measure of Waterproofing ...as well as making it harder to fake

Exceptional and important material of great historical meaning. If the woman is the same, I cannot say. However, the photos and the paper work form a totality of an aspect of Nazi rule in Europe of great importance. The historian Mark Mazower has just written a book on same of great interest, and it commends itself to those intrigued by this material and inclined to read more than five pages at a time. I guess that these men in the phots are SD men, then, too.

You may be quite right that the 2d woman is your Frl. Rose, indeed. I think there are two different weibliche Schreibkraefte in the respective images, but the more beleibt one at hand surely does look like your person.

That is astonishing. We put all the pieces of the mosaic of the 20th century back together. Thank you for the material, of exceptional value and interest.

I cannot say this enough: this sort of material is vastly more interesting than fake SS cap badges for the 500th time or nasty, snippy and sophmoric arguments about stitching in caps.

well said.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Here are two images of a mobile immigration station on rails for repatriation of Volksdeutsche complete with R u S H A personnel, or maybe they are SD men, because of the Schulterstuecke.

Another facet of Nazi racial policy in eastern Europe recorded by photographers of interest from the Bundesarchiv site.

On the Axis history website the clever chaps have identified this man, too. Astonishing how wise minds can aid with the scattered evidence of the past.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast