Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Real Allgemeine SS pants?

Article about: by tempelhof the stitching attaching this tag to the breeches goes clean through to the exterior of the garment judging by the photographs. am i seeing this right? is there significance to t

?

Default Re: Real Allgemeine SS pants?

Quote by tempelhof View Post
    the stitching attaching this tag to the breeches goes clean through to the exterior of the garment judging by the photographs. am i seeing this right? is there significance to this?
    I don't think it does. Note that the tag is in the front near the fly, whereas that stitching is on the back. Possibly some repair?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Real Allgemeine SS pants?
    P
    Many

A word of friendly advice to the person who posted this material.

You are enjoined to thank the experts who have helped you.

When I was eighteen, people only tried to screw me with fakes, rather than proffer shared decades of expert knowledge and authentic material worth tens of thousands of dollars at no cost to you.

Baron von Richtofen would thank us, were he here.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    A word of friendly advice to the person who posted this material.

You are enjoined to thank the experts who have helped you.

When I was eighteen, people only tried to screw me with fakes, rather than proffer shared decades of expert knowledge and authentic material worth tens of thousands of dollars at no cost to you.

Baron von Richtofen would thank us, were he here.
    Indeed you are right and for all the help I do say Thank you however examining all that hasd been said in the end i have decided not to buy the pants but thanks for the help!

Quote by Richtofen View Post
    Indeed you are right and for all the help I do say Thank you however examining all that hasd been said in the end i have decided not to buy the pants but thanks for the help!
    Thanks for your thanks. Good luck with your collecting.

The tag is interesting, and I may be in error. If the price of the breeches is low, they are worth buying.

Due to the lack of interest for the original item posted, by the original poster, I've decieded to purchase these. It was only 100 euros, so I felt it was a safe risk. Once I receive this item, I will post more pictures for those who are intrigued by these pants as I am.

They are surely worth 130 bucks. I would have bought them for that price.

- - Updated - -

I had thought someone might ask 900 or 1000 dollars US for these or something.

As did I. It was listed on eBay, a place I swore to myself I'd never return to. That being said, couldnt turn this down and I was the only bidder. Thank you for reply FB, I felt even if the pants were not intended for the ss Allgemeine, they still were more valuable than 100 euros.

As well as I would like to thank the original poster for providing me with the link once he was no longer interested. Thank you kind sir.

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    As well as I would like to thank the original poster for providing me with the link once he was no longer interested. Thank you kind sir.
    no problem i used the money i saved with this to buy another item i will post pics and ask about it once i get it it will bein one of the ww1 forum threads

I saw them on ebay earlier today and I was curious about who ended up winning them. Congratulations and good luck with them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast