Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Real or fake RZM SS Armband?

Article about: Thanks for all the help. One last question, is it worth \\$150?

Default Re: Real or fake RZM SS Armband?

Thanks for all the help. One last question, is it worth $150?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Real or fake RZM SS Armband?
    P
    Many

I presume you are new at this as you have flooded the Forum with these "real or fake" threads. We are here to help. However, it would be nice to see that the individual asking an opinion has done some work on their own. For those who help, a simple thank you would be appreciated.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thanks for all of the help guys!

Real or fake RZM SS Armband?Real or fake RZM SS Armband?Real or fake RZM SS Armband?Real or fake RZM SS Armband?Real or fake RZM SS Armband?Real or fake RZM SS Armband?Real or fake RZM SS Armband?Real or fake RZM SS Armband?Real or fake RZM SS Armband?Real or fake RZM SS Armband?Real or fake RZM SS Armband?SS armbands

?

The moderators and lifetime members on this forum are literally some of the foremost experts of this stuff in the world, unlike most internet forums (of anything) these guys have decades and decades of experience. It took me awhile to understand all of this when I was new, so I don't say this to be rude, but you've stumbled onto an amazing trove of correct information, and it's common here to say "thank you" when you get an opinion on your item. I think that internet etiquette is really poor in general so it's totally understandable, but this forum is rather unique in that old fashioned manners are really big here. As I reflect on my two years on this forum I realize that I've saved so much heartache and money thanks to this forum, and I'm more grateful to the members here who offer their time. But, that's taken time and reflection. Welcome to WRF!

Real or fake RZM SS Armband?Real or fake RZM SS Armband?Real or fake RZM SS Armband?Real or fake RZM SS Armband?Real or fake RZM SS Armband?Real or fake RZM SS Armband?Real or fake RZM SS Armband?Real or fake RZM SS Armband?Real or fake RZM SS Armband?Real or fake RZM SS Armband?Real or fake RZM SS Armband?Real or fake RZM SS Armband?Real or fake RZM SS Armband?Real or fake RZM SS Armband?Real or fake RZM SS Armband?Real or fake RZM SS Armband?Real or fake RZM SS Armband?Real or fake RZM SS Armband?Real or fake RZM SS Armband?Real or fake RZM SS Armband?Real or fake RZM SS Armband?Real or fake RZM SS Armband?Real or fake RZM SS Armband?SS armbands on black uniforms.....
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 09-30-2012 at 12:13 AM.

Quote by doomtown View Post
    The moderators and lifetime members on this forum are literally some of the foremost experts of this stuff in the world, unlike most internet forums (of anything) these guys have decades and decades of experience. It took me awhile to understand all of this when I was new, so I don't say this to be rude, but you've stumbled onto an amazing trove of correct information, and it's common here to say "thank you" when you get an opinion on your item. I think that internet etiquette is really poor in general so it's totally understandable, but this forum is rather unique in that old fashioned manners are really big here. As I reflect on my two years on this forum I realize that I've saved so much heartache and money thanks to this forum, and I'm more grateful to the members here who offer their time. But, that's taken time and reflection. Welcome to WRF!
    Thank you.

Do you guys own these coats and armbands?

I would ask the "poster" himself. I'm currently own a couple ss armbands(one with a paper tag, one wih a cloth) and I am working on a purchase of the gray collar tabbed Allgemine Reservist tunic; although its not the easiest to find. The one I did find is WAY over priced, but I am cold heartily set on this style of service tunic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2