Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Regiment Reinhard Heydrich SS Tunic

Article about: Ok, here it is. purchased from Alan Beadle Ltd

Default Re: Regiment Reinhard Heydrich SS Tunic

Lets just say that he was a Captain at one time, just for thought.

This tunic is an Waffen SS tunic, they were used after combat operations started, and the Black Allgemeine SS tunic was used at the start of 1931, correct me if I'm wrong on this date.

The all black Allgemeine SS tunic was being worn by Heydrich with him being the rank of a General, so there is no way that this Waffen SS tunic being shown by you, could actually belonged to Reinhard Heydrich.

Wrong rank for the time frame this tunic would have been used..

Here is a pic of him wearing his Waffen SS tunic, which i would get a second mortgage on my home to own.

Brian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Regiment Reinhard Heydrich SS Tunic  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Regiment Reinhard Heydrich SS Tunic
    P
    Many

Quote by blackheart0866 View Post
    ... so there is no way that this Waffen SS tunic being shown by you, could actually belonged to Reinhard Heydrich.

Brian
    Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    BTW, not saying this tunic actually belonged to this Officer who won the Knights Cross.....
    Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Operaman, no, the tunic is for a Hauptsturmfuhrer in SS Gebirgsjäger Regiment 11 "Reinhard Heydrich". The regt was simply named after him. They were part of 6th SS Gebirgsjäger Division "Nord".

Cheers, Ade.

No, this is not Heydrichs tunic. I haven't said that it is. Its the tunic of someone in the Heydrich regiment.

From what Adrian has said, judging by the pics, it looks like it is a genuine Waffen SS tunic with a genuine cuff title (Officers "flatwire" version). With the copies of the documents, it may or may not have belonged to the officer who won the Knights Cross but there is no proof.

Lets just say that he was a Captain at one time, just for thought.

This tunic is an Waffen SS tunic, they were used after combat operations started, and the Black Allgemeine SS tunic was used at the start of 1931, correct me if I'm wrong on this date.

The all black Allgemeine SS tunic was being worn by Heydrich with him being the rank of a General, so there is no way that this Waffen SS tunic being shown by you, could actually belonged to Reinhard Heydrich.

Wrong rank for the time frame this tunic would have been used..

Here is a pic of him wearing his Waffen SS tunic, which i would get a second mortgage on my home to own.

Brian
    sell all those brown shirts.

Quote by crazy horse View Post
    sell all those brown shirts.
    Funny you mention that, I do have a Unissued SA brownshirt, never had any insignia, or buttons on it, with a really nice SA sewn in RZM tag, and the real nice BOBI belt ramp set up, that i will be posting, I would do it now, but some one has said the FOR SALE SECTION is down.

Ok, didn't mean to get off subject, That's a real nice Waffen SS tunic, but no way that it belonged to Reinhard Heydrich.

Brian

Funny you mention that, I do have a Unissued SA brownshirt, never had any insignia, or buttons on it, with a really nice SA sewn in RZM tag, and the real nice BOBI belt ramp set up, that i will be posting, I would do it now, but some one has said the FOR SALE SECTION is down.

Ok, didn't mean to get off subject, That's a real nice Waffen SS tunic, but no way that it belonged to Reinhard Heydrich.

Brian
    no I don't think it was his. but it is nice

Quote by crazy horse View Post
    no I don't think it was his. but it is nice
    I agree, very nice, but no way is it his tunic...

Brian

Any ideas on value?

I would not want to guess what that Heydrich cuff title by itself would be, As thats a great tunic, and i envy the owner of it.

Brian

OMG! Picture Eror! So Sad T_T

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2