Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Reichsfuhrer SS armband!

Article about: Hey guys, this is another item the friend I am helping is hoping to get in the trade. As for my opinion the construction of the armband looks good from the others i've seen, but what is conc

?

Default Reichsfuhrer SS armband!

Hey guys, this is another item the friend I am helping is hoping to get in the trade. As for my opinion the construction of the armband looks good from the others i've seen, but what is concerning me is the Reichsfuhrer SS tag, i've personally never seen it and would not know what is right from wrong.
    What are your opinions?
    All would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks Again
    Ryan
    Attached Images Attached Images Reichsfuhrer SS armband!  Reichsfuhrer SS armband!  Reichsfuhrer SS armband! 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reichsfuhrer SS armband!
    P
    Many

Tell him to pass on it.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Alright will do, thanks for your help Ade!
    Ryan

Reichsfuhrer SS armband!You show us junk. We have many real pieces here in their number.

Look here for useful data.

SS RZM Tags

The RFSS tag was introduced in 1934 and used more or less through 1937 into 1938. It was to denote that the design and manufacture of the item conformed with specifications enacted more or less in that year by the RFSS in the process of its liberation from the SA and also to standardize the uniform, which was notorious for being other than uniform. And such tags were then used for the period so indicated. It is generally found with the VA and or RZM contract number, see the RZM thread I included. That is, the smaller tag with the contract number and year are attached to the RFSS tag.

Such tags are widely faked, and we have many, many real ones, and in actual life, the fakes and the real ones are easy to detect.

Happy collecting.

The armband is a standard SS brassard and or Kampfbinde in wool as worn on the black uniform, of which we have also many here, and data found no where else.....anywhere.....no place.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-07-2014 at 02:10 AM.

Reichsfuhrer SS armband!Reichsfuhrer SS armband!RFSS tag as found in a cap, and found in many items of uniform in said era.

- - ------- - -

Reichsfuhrer SS armband!VA SS contract tag

- - ------- - -

The contract tag is not mine on this tunic.

The one on the overcoat is, however.

When I was 16, which was in 1968, I did not know any of this, and there was no one to suggest it to me much, either.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-07-2014 at 02:12 AM.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    When I was 16, which was in 1968, I did not know any of this, and there was no one to suggest to me much, either.
    You are a fine example to new /young collectors FB.
    A lifetime of study that is willingly passed on to those who wish to listen and learn.
    You are a true asset FB. Of this there is no doubt.

Cheers and all the best

Dave

Why thank you, colleague, you are very kind.
    I should refrain from such outbursts, as it is unbecoming, but I have had a chance especially this holiday season to reflect quietly on the passage of time,
    and now the 1960s are very long gone, especially for a sixteen year old.
    There is no reason why those with little experience and good manners should not benefit fully from our work.
    If they use the other sites, they will be abused.