Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Reinhard heydrich film

Article about: by Pierre N very nice film ! interesting to see Heydrich with Luftwaffe uniform! Hi Pierre,this is posted elsewhere on here with his funeral pics. But him in L/W uniform never struck me as o

?

Default Re: Reinhard heydrich film

I think it's all a matter of opinion. I see where Phil (and Nick) are coming from and doubt if a comment would have been made if we were talking about the head of the NKVD. There's this sort of knee jerk reaction when 'Nazi's' are mentioned,however, from my experience collectors are very well clued up on their subject and it should be left at that.

John

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reinhard heydrich film
    P
    Many

Demien
    ?

I just wont to add that if there woud be suddenly Heydrichs TK ring for sale, the collectors comunity woud be all over and the price woud be ( i can even imagine )..... !

So, if he was such monster ( i am not saying that he wasnt ) and SS was the most hated organization by Allies, why is than SS regalia the most wanted among collectors, specialy among US collectors ?

Heydrich was just a product of his time and i believe that things woud have turned out different for him if he hadn't joined the SS, he woud be an honest marine officer with music talent !

Interesting is that all high Nazis, even Hitler himself saw him as future fuhrer !!!

D

Hi Guys, some very valid points made. I would certainly think the same way about the NKVD, but it is sad fact that that sinister organisation does not get the same amount of publicity and is far less well known by the general public.

I think that we collectors know very well what we collect and what it represented. But it is always good to step back once in a while and remember the history of the men behind them.

Heydrich was indeed a fasinating character.

Cheers, Ade.

?

All totalitarities as 3 Reich and USSR is allways in interest by collectors, because they are lost and will never recovered ( the big empires in the past). This is just a point of history. The peoples don't collect weapons because it's can kill, they collect it because it's an historical and nice items ( of cause we don't look to the point who collect weapon and other stuff, we are talking about- for other reasons).
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

As the soviet propaganda says that Mr Lenin was a very heart-opned and kinda person who likes childs etc
    Here is the joke about him:

Lenin sits and is appetizing eats sausage. The hungry boy approaches to him:- Hi grandfather Lenin, I am hungry, could you please give a one small slice?. " Go away from here! " - has told Lenin,and takes his stick to the hand!. But the Lenin eyes were so warm and lovely

Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

SS Ring Man
    ?

For some unkown reson we are drawn to the badboys of history,I do not care who or what there are.Be the SS,Al Copone,Billy the Kid.The list can go on till time is no more

Call it what you want, there are new collectors who won't get sweeped away for a few years yet. They are coming, and the prices 10 years from now will make todays prices look low!

Demien
    ?

What did happen to Heydrich's TK ring which he always wore on his right hand and not on his left as all other SS members? Perhaps the ring was taken by Himmler to his shrine in Wewelsburg castle or it was left by his family? But really my dear fellow colectors, can you imagine what a cach woud be to own Heydrichs TK ring !!?

But what hapend with all his uniforms, as we coud see from his photos and films, he was quite a model and he had got taste. Was there ever any peice of uniform or any SS regalia claimed that belong to Heydrich? I almost certain that some of his SS stuff was left as memorabilia after his death by his family, so perhaps some "arrogant" soldier who check his house did keep some nice souvenir !!!

D

Indeed, it would be interesting to know if anyone has any Heydrich attributed items in their collections. I cannot say I have ever heard of any?

Cheers, Ade.

SS Ring Man
    ?

I have seen his flag

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast