Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Reinhard Heydrich Officers Flatwire Cufftitle

Article about: Here is a recent addition to my collection a nice worn tunic removed Officers Flatwire Cufftitle . Now i know you don't hardly see any of these RH Flatwire cuffs & even less in worn cond

?

Default Reinhard Heydrich Officers Flatwire Cufftitle

Here is a recent addition to my collection a nice worn tunic removed Officers Flatwire Cufftitle . Now i know you don't hardly see any of these RH Flatwire cuffs & even less in worn condition , but can anyone tell me why they are not that sort after ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reinhard Heydrich Officers Flatwire Cufftitle   Reinhard Heydrich Officers Flatwire Cufftitle  

Reinhard Heydrich Officers Flatwire Cufftitle   Reinhard Heydrich Officers Flatwire Cufftitle  

Reinhard Heydrich Officers Flatwire Cufftitle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reinhard Heydrich Officers Flatwire Cufftitle
    P
    Many

I do not think I have seen this item before. Bravo. Very rare and with a pleasing patina. Thank for showing it to us. Do get the Bando Beaver book, which has a nice collection of these badges.

Reinhard Heydrich Officers Flatwire CufftitleHere is a Leibstandarte one on a tunic that has become famous once I sold it.....

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I do not think I have seen this item before. Bravo. Very rare and with a pleasing patina. Thank for showing it to us. Do get the Bando Beaver book, which has a nice collection of these badges.
    Thank you Friedrich , i have had my eye on this for about 5 years & was pleased to recently get if for my collection , i do have the Bando Beaver book & a great book it is too

Quote by HD1450 View Post
    Thank you Friedrich , i have had my eye on this for about 5 years & was pleased to recently get if for my collection , i do have the Bando Beaver book & a great book it is too
    Well done. Bravo.

It beats me why these are not sought after as much as others too. I guess some people have no taste..

Congrats!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    It beats me why these are not sought after as much as others too. I guess some people have no taste..

Congrats!
    Thanks Adrian , it amazes me too as you just don't see them especially in worn condition

great pickup,well done.