Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Remarkable find - RZM Licence Agreement

Article about: Stumbled on these for sale today and although not cheap, I had to have them. They were found in a house clearance in the Stuttgart area. I have yet to find any information on Valentin Edelma

?

Default Remarkable find - RZM Licence Agreement

Stumbled on these for sale today and although not cheap, I had to have them. They were found in a house clearance in the Stuttgart area.

I have yet to find any information on Valentin Edelmann or the code M2/35 but as he was a sub-contractor, that's probably not surprising.

Has anyone else seen documents like these before?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Remarkable find - RZM Licence Agreement   Remarkable find - RZM Licence Agreement  

Remarkable find - RZM Licence Agreement   Remarkable find - RZM Licence Agreement  

Remarkable find - RZM Licence Agreement   Remarkable find - RZM Licence Agreement  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Remarkable find - RZM Licence Agreement
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Remarkable find - RZM Licence Agreement

Impressive document find.

?

Well I thought so Steve but apparently no one else thinks so!

With the greatest of respect Ben, What does it all mean, no offence, but you'll get more feedback if people here have an idea what it's all about!!

Looks very interesting to me, and probably to many other members, but a brief over view of the subject documents and their contents in english would probably illicit far more replies. I, for one, look forward to a precis of the information there in!

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

wow nice looking find ben i too like ned would like to know what the contract/items were for

Ben--consider me very impressed. Hopefully, F-B and d'alquen can pipe in.

As I always say, the definative reference on the RZM has yet to be written....
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Ben,
    Thank you for showing your new documents. They are in lovely condition and it is very informative to see the license renewal stamps. M2 was indeed the category for a sub-contractor involved in enameling, polishing etc. in the manufacture of badges.
    RZM rules prevented the actual manufacturing companies with an M1 license from directly sub-contracting work from other companies, so sub-contractors had to have their own separate license, as is the case with your company.
    Peter Jenkins is the only chap I know who has enough material to be completely informative about the RZM.
    d'alquen

Perhaps someone will have the old Stuttgart telophone directory and find information on this firm.

Bob Hritz

?

Most interesting. Thanks, Bob, for posting these.

Quote by stonemint View Post

As I always say, the definative reference on the RZM has yet to be written....
    Agreed, the more I learn the more confused about RZM I become.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast