Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Remarkable find - RZM Licence Agreement

Article about: Stumbled on these for sale today and although not cheap, I had to have them. They were found in a house clearance in the Stuttgart area. I have yet to find any information on Valentin Edelma

Default Re: Remarkable find - RZM Licence Agreement

The subcontractor group in the RZM is an area of study that has never been examined in depth by anyone. Can their work be the reason that variations can be found in what appear to be be period badges? Have original period items been labeled fake due to subcontracting variances? Thanks for posting these very interessting documents.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Remarkable find - RZM Licence Agreement
    P
    Many

?

the telephone company may have escaped the worst bombing; if so, they may have them. some phone systems keep the p'books for many decades. so do police departments...

Quote by Bob Hritz View Post
    Perhaps someone will have the old Stuttgart telophone directory and find information on this firm.

Bob Hritz

Hi Ben, this might not be a "shiney shiney" peice of kit, but it is a wonderfull find for the serious collector/student.

Cheers, Ade.

Allan Williams
    ?

Ben,
    I actually think it's a wonderful set of documents. Really nice presentation, and pertinent to a subject that is possibly the most popular of all Third Reich militaria.
    I certainly hope that if someone does choose to do a definitive text on RZM that they would look to include it, and you allow it to be.
    Thanks for sharing and congrats on a wonderful find.
    Cheers
    Allan

Impressive document

?

Hi Ben , just seen this and wow , what a rarity , and in fantastic condition , i wonder where they had been kept all this time . Have you any idea whose signiture is on the documents ? I noticed the same signiture up to licence 41-42 and then it changed . Congratulations on a wonderful find , and thanks for showing them ,

cheers Al

?

I think I recall, from a now-deceased forum, that a member by the name of Derek (possibly) had a pamphlet/book that listed Hersteller numbers with individual manufacturers - something of a holy grail.

Anyone recall this? Is Derek a member of this forum?

?

Quote by ALLERBERGER View Post
    Have you any idea whose signiture is on the documents ? I noticed the same signiture up to licence 41-42 and then it changed
    Thanks for all the comments. Still waiting on these to arrive, bloody post is hopeless at the moment.

Al, good eye. The signatures are the first Reichszeugmeister Richard Buchner and his successor in the job, SA Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Helfer.

Congratulations. One of these turned up for a tailor in Eupen Malmedy as well as Mitteilungsblaetter d. RZM. A US dealer secured them, though I tried in vain.

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Well I thought so Steve but apparently no one else thinks so!
    On the contrary, I think it is a grand thing and also interesting with all the details of the fee structure (note....not a "tax" as described by some...) as well as the rules and regulations that applied to said license in detail.

Bravo.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast