Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Richard Peacher (RichardP) R.I.P

Article about: Goodbye Richard. Rest in peace. He was a great guy with a true passion for knowledge and truth.

Default Richard Peacher (RichardP) R.I.P

a sad day and a great loss R.I.P. "RichardP" - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

another loss right till the end he put his time in to this ,,,,and i feel we have lost a lot of Knowledge . he was band from the rat site some time ago because he spoke out and showd both sides of the coin ... when it comes to panzer wraps and so on he made one or two posts here of late on a panzer wrap .

god speed Richard i am sure you will be giving god hell on the topic of tunics
    Last edited by BenVK; 08-15-2012 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Changed title

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Richard Peacher (RichardP) R.I.P
    P
    Many

Default Re: r.i.p richard

I am sad to hear the news. I was happy to see him start posting here as his knowledge was an asset to the Forum. RIP Richard.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

That is very sad to hear.

My condolences to all his friends and family.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I never had thought that one day i would log into the forum and read that a member passed away.
    He was having a hard time from a tumor if i'm not mistaken.
    May he rest in peace and God have mercy on his soul.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

Very sad news , RIP Richard.
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

I heard this yesterday on the WAF and was saddened by this news as he was a very passionate and knowledgeable poster and will be missed. My condolences to his family.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Default Re: Richard Peacher (RichardP) R.I.P

I'm still in shock...Richard was cracking jokes with me via email just a couple of weeks ago.
    He knew he was on borrowed time but was still in good humour.
    A very brave man and I will personally miss him enormously.

?

This is very sad news. My condolences to his family.

Cheers, Patrick

I never knew the man, but every one person is destined to make a contribution on some scale that impacts everyone else in life. His contribution to the hobby was this impact. His journey here was well felt by all ,,inside and out of the hobby, for sure. I clap my hands to a person who persevered knowing his time was short and continued on in what matter most to him and those he taught. Only Good journey now on the good side for Richard P. God bless his family and friends with peace in their heart. Deepest Sympathies and Sincere Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I also had mail exchanges with him about a black SS overseas cap, the man knew what he was talking about, not like the "one-way-looking" people on the other forum.
    R.I.P

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast