Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Romanian Einsatz Staffel Membership Pin?

Article about: Hello guys, I have just purchased this item. Before I brought it, I had a look through my 'Foreign Legions of the Third Reich' books and it appears to be an Romanian Einsatz Staffel (equival

Default Re: Romanian Einsatz Staffel Membership Pin?

Wagriff raises some valid points. However, I to like this design very much and hope it is good. Looking forward to figuring this one out, good luck, please keep us posted.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Romanian Einsatz Staffel Membership Pin?
    P
    Many

Thanks for your opinion guys In my collection I own this Stickpin from the German Racial community based in Hungary. As you can see, the construction isn't of the typical German standard nor is the pin or the overall quality of it.
    Thanks, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Romanian Einsatz Staffel Membership Pin?   Romanian Einsatz Staffel Membership Pin?  

I think its ok,going on rarity alone,the romainians would have destroyed anything like that before the russians saw it.

OK, I received it today and I personally think that it is genuine. The original pictures show it to look bad but what do you guys think of it?
    Thanks, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Romanian Einsatz Staffel Membership Pin?   Romanian Einsatz Staffel Membership Pin?  

Romanian Einsatz Staffel Membership Pin?   Romanian Einsatz Staffel Membership Pin?  

Am still not liking the metal quality or the workmanship in this pin a whole lot. I have searched extensively through Littlejohn's book and throughout the internet and have yet to find another stickpin like this piece. I'd feel alot better about it if at least one other example could be shown.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

In my person judgement, the metal quality is to poor, the sick pin is not curled, the enamel is very shiny when the rest of the badge has age (also the reflection if it is enamel) the . For the rare nature of this badge there is so little documentation and i have never seen one on the net that is not legitimate.
    Morris

Thanks for your opinions guys. I don't think that there is enough available information of items like these, is it a fantasy item or just un-heard of? I don't know. The only other thing that I could find remotely to mine is this. I can't see that items like this would be faked as there would be plenty more on the market.
    Thanks, Glen.
    Attached Images Attached Images Romanian Einsatz Staffel Membership Pin? 

I honestly feel there isnt enough evidence to cast this as original nor fantasy. More research needs to be done. The makings of this badge is troubling, but not definitive proof to mark this off as a fake or fantasy IMO. If it was a fantasy item, then like glennyboy said, there would be more examples out there. I think you either going to have to live with this one as a "maybe" piece or do some serious homework. Good luck, ps you would think this pin would have to exsisted, as it was extremely common among branches to use these in public to represent there organization.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2