MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Rubric for insane "SS items"

Article about: Perhaps we need a separate toxic waste rubric here to sequester and or confine insane, loopy and outlandish SS objects, that is, purported SS objects as a kind of Schreckenskammer. I do not

Rubric for insane "SS items"Rubric for insane "SS items"Here are a.) a proper SS brassard on a real tunic and b.) a Stammabteilung cuff title, both of which are authentic.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rubric for insane "SS items"
    P
    Many

Our own Dr. CMH also has a nice Stammabteilung tunic which he has shared with us, and the thing has a normal SS brassard, and not this insane buff colored thing.

Every day someone dreams up some new, nutty thingy with which to shock and awe the multitude.

How droll.

Quote by Tony8 View Post
    Visor cap of the Schwarzkommando.

Attachment 625536
    That is the scuzziest hat I have ever seen. It looks like the cap cord is made out of a silver bungy and the skull was make by a kid with play do. I dont think anyone would fall for that. I think the visor itself is just made out of spray painted cardboard to boot. This must have been for a 3rd grade play or something, no one could seriously think that is real.

Quote by Panzersaurus View Post
    That is the scuzziest hat I have ever seen. It looks like the cap cord is made out of a silver bungy and the skull was make by a kid with play do. I dont think anyone would fall for that. I think the visor itself is just made out of spray painted cardboard to boot. This must have been for a 3rd grade play or something, no one could seriously think that is real.
    Is the insignia bad?

I think that just answered your question...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

It looks to be the same maker as my original double screwback tuxedo badge though

I know it is original because it was taken off a dead SS mans tux in the field.

I got it off this guy and I know he knows his stuff!

Phil and his medal collection - YouTube

Iam quite happy to own that cap and my tuxedo badge!!
    Attached Images Attached Images Rubric for insane "SS items" 

?

Quote by munster View Post

I got it off this guy and I know he knows his stuff!

Phil and his medal collection - YouTube
    Whaaaaaaaaat? Phil I hope doesn't have much money tied up in his medals.

Here I bring to you an extremely rare SS marked Reichsmark. Only 1000 were marked like this!!!

But in all seriousness I almost fell as a sucker for this when I first started out collecting.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rubric for insane "SS items"  

?

Quote by Gary J View Post
    If you were caught wearing that condition Visor on parade, expect to be shot !!!!

Gary J.
    Nicer visor I've ever seen, however I can't see the visor
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Rubric for insane "SS items"Rubric for insane "SS items"Rubric for insane "SS items"Rubric for insane "SS items"Rubric for insane "SS items"Two hundred and twenty eight readers of this thread suggest why the management here should put this thread as the first of all the SS "stickies."
    Irrationality and the freak show reign here in a way that is fairly revealing, I guess.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast