Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Rubric for insane "SS items"

Article about: Perhaps we need a separate toxic waste rubric here to sequester and or confine insane, loopy and outlandish SS objects, that is, purported SS objects as a kind of Schreckenskammer. I do not

Lightbulb

Quote by munster View Post
    It looks to be the same maker as my original double screwback tuxedo badge though

I know it is original because it was taken off a dead SS mans tux in the field.

I got it off this guy and I know he knows his stuff!

Phil and his medal collection - YouTube

Iam quite happy to own that cap and my tuxedo badge!!
    I truly hope you are joking, not just about the caps insignia being authentic, but your tuxedo badge too. Both are pathetic fakes and are contributors to a creation of a thread such as this one.
    Note, which is quite telling, you will find your badge all over eBay. Besides that, the metal, markings, size of the screw-back plates as well several other aspects are incorrect and don't match the few known originals.
    The story you're saying you were told which goes with the tuxedo badge is so bogus and commonly used amongst the con-artist I'm thinking you're probably joking...at least I hope you are...please be joking!

Almost forgot, the guy in the video is a idiot! He has been collecting 50 years and still can't distinguish between a turd and a original piece, I quote, "properly marked and everything." What, the fakers aren't able to mark the badges?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rubric for insane "SS items"
    P
    Many

The tux badge is a screwback and RZM mmd, if the RZM mark is there it is real , at least that is what Phil told me and it did come off a dead Germans tuxedo.

The SS tuxedo badge is non magnetic , I have been told they are so in the case that the SS gentleman is at a cocktail party and a magnetic one might interfere with electronic instruments such as the blender at the bar, also if the event is seaside the badge will not rust from the saltwater.

I also have the VERY rare SS Wewelsberg Gestapo Badge. I found it in Gdansk Flea Market.
    Attached Images Attached Images Rubric for insane "SS items" 

The tux badge is a screwback and RZM mmd, if the RZM mark is there it is real , at least that is what Phil told me and it did come off a dead Germans tuxedo.

The SS tuxedo badge is non magnetic , I have been told they are so in the case that the SS gentleman is at a cocktail party and a magnetic one might interfere with electronic instruments such as the blender at the bar, also if the event is seaside the badge will not rust from the saltwater.

I also have the VERY rare SS Wewelsberg Gestapo Badge. I found it in Gdansk Flea Market.

haha , wind up!

?

Reminds me of the cigarette case that my Ukrainian friend picked up at the Battle of the Bulge.

It's not April yet is it?...

Damnation.......
    I thought I had the only SS Wewelsberg Gestapo Badge in existence. Even though mine has had the lugs replaced somewhere in the British Commonwealth.

Rubric for insane "SS items"Rubric for insane "SS items"

This divine piece of history came my way in a lot group of both good and fake/fantasy items. It's takes pride of place in my box of poo.

Sieg Heil mein Fuhrer

A screw back of exceptional quality. A necessary addition to any TR/SS collection. cool
    militaria

All the best gents

Dave

This divine piece of history came my way in a lot group of both good and fake/fantasy items. It's takes pride of place in my box of poo.

Sieg Heil mein Fuhrer

A screw back of exceptional quality. A necessary addition to any TR/SS collection. cool
    militaria

All the best gents

Dave[/QUOTE]

Iam absolutely in love with your rare Sieg Heil SS Party Badge. It is properly marked on the reverse and the best example I have seen.

?

He got it from Phil.

someone say gestapo badge?

Quote by Metallwarenfabrik View Post
    someone say gestapo badge?

I have actually seen one of those in its full glory in a local museum, I told them it was crap and they swore it was real.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast