Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

RZM Deutschland cuff title

Article about: Hi all, This cuff title has come up for sale, and I know less than nothing about this, aside from what I've read on the forums. The way the word Deutschland has been embroided is that a real

RZM Deutschland cuff titleRZM Deutschland cuff titleRZM Deutschland cuff titleRZM Deutschland cuff titleRZM Deutschland cuff titleRZM Deutschland cuff titleRZM Deutschland cuff titleRZM Deutschland cuff titleHow to get into a lot of trouble....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM Deutschland cuff title
    P
    Many

Thanks all - a wealth of information here. Will definitely study up on this before even thinking of any future purchases.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    "....I know less than nothing about this.."

Your honesty is pleasing, but do yourself a favor, and invest in a library, as Pascal suggests, and then collect SS material.

You will just waste your money if you embark on this effort without preparation.

And this site cannot save you from the others, of that you can be sure.

SS material just attracts the most rapacious and vile behavior.
    Oh absolutely, even reading the forums over the few months I've been here (and as a lurker before) shows just how much forgery is out there. Stamping SS on something seems to bring out the worst in sellers trying to rip people off - and makes buyers open wallets without thinking! That is why I am glad for the advice of these forums, and am starting to collect the various book titles I see on here too.

Good luck and ask us what you need.

I concur with my colleagues that this is a very poor fake. Please note that the "RZM" tag design is total fantasy and does not resemble a genuine period SS tag.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Excellent image, FB. Thank you for posting it.

CMH

Quote by DrCMH View Post

Excellent image, FB. Thank you for posting it.

CMH
    Thanks. Every once and a while, I am seized by some aesthetic raptures.

- - ------- - -

But for the innocent, such images are a trap, because they heighten the interest and betray none of the preparation that such a thing has required of me since 1963.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thanks. Every once and a while, I am seized by some aesthetic raptures.

- - ------- - -

But for the innocent, such images are a trap, because they heighten the interest and betray none of the preparation that such a thing has required of me since 1963.
    Very well said. It took some time for me to fully grasp the enormous amount of effort one must invest into becoming a successful collector. I have a considerable way to go.

CMH

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    Very well said. It took some time for me to fully grasp the enormous amount of effort one must invest into becoming a successful collector. I have a considerable way to go.

CMH
    You are doing very well as an advanced collector and as a pillar of our community, for which I thank you.

Our goal is that others follow you with their interests and the creative desire to build a collection.

I am also fully aware of the casual brutality and maliciousness that goes along with this desire, and how the innocent are set upon from all sides.

I had an unpleasant experience across the wire with someone who wanted help with a cap, and then became especially vicious and nasty once I helped them, and so forth.

and other instances I could list, but I do not, because I hardly think that the kiss and tell approach has much merit.

This site should contain real material and people who can analyze it and interpret it for others who are less able.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2