Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

RZM pattern pieces

Article about: Gentlemen, I would like to open a topic with such a pattern pieces of the RZM. About an active participation, I would be very pleased. Mit freundlichen Grüßen Hugo Rietzel

Impressive, what is provided here to Matereial at disposal, Thank you.

In my eyes there are real treasures and show in their simplicity, such as the complex RZM really was.

A sample BDM-rock, with seal ( Ausf. 1 / Version I = for the individual production )

The pliers, ..... I'll let speak for itself!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RZM pattern pieces   RZM pattern pieces  

RZM pattern pieces   RZM pattern pieces  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM pattern pieces
    P
    Many

some RZM and Kleiderkasse documents and the RZM Bible.

?

RZM pattern piecesCan someone post Hugo Rietzels website ?

yes, the RZM Bible ..... a book with a lot of knowledge

Mr.jimtoncar

My site is already linked here. In a post from F.B.

( But it should not be the focus of the topic! )
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RZM pattern pieces   RZM pattern pieces  

Provided by Hermann Auktion
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RZM pattern pieces  

?

RZM pattern pieceshere is a late war piece , for the SS music school Braunschweig , perhaps the last pattern before it all ended ?

Quote by jimtoncar View Post
    can someone please give me Hugo Rietzel rzm website ?
    thanks
    See post number 14.

Quote by Hugo Rietzel View Post
    yes, the RZM Bible ..... a book with a lot of knowledge

Mr.jimtoncar

My site is already linked here. In a post from F.B.

( But it should not be the focus of the topic! )
    Thank you. Wonderful image. I have a copy of it, and it is quite revealing. The thing has now been digitalized, so that everyone can own one, which will doubtless cause much mischief, but that's life.
    Thank you for your fine site. It is a real improvement on the state of knowledge, which is really deficient save for Clyde Davis' book of decades ago.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 05-31-2014 at 04:48 AM.

?

My thanks to all who have contributed to this thread and to the further understanding of the RZM system.

RZM pattern pieces

CMH

RZM pattern piecesThe most revealing insight into the RZM is through the Mitteilungsblaetter, even though some savants doubt what was is written there for reasons I cannot fathom.
    The years 1934 and 1935 are generally at hand, and they are very interesting.
    I have made an effort to extract some useful things from said source.
    Wim Saris has deepened himself fully in this source, and his books reflect this magisterial research.
    A familiarity with Nazi economic policy is also helpful to understand these things.
    The reality of the Proben, of course, is that they embodied a Platonic ideal in a bureaucracy, whereby
    variations within the norm comprised reality.
    These variations of the norm within the norm differ often too much for the cognitive dissonance of collectors, who are desperate for some quick fix to manage the problem of fakes.
    The answer, however, is contained in Mr. Rietzel marvelous site, with many actual examples of pieces of how the system work.
    You should use his evidence together with what we have here to fashion an understanding of the whole.
    The Uniformen Markt articles are also good, as they also explain the dynamics of how things actually worked.
    Mr. D'Alquen has also read all the relevant VA SS, RFSS, and W u V HA files in which these things are also analyzed.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast