Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

RZM pattern pieces

Article about: Gentlemen, I would like to open a topic with such a pattern pieces of the RZM. About an active participation, I would be very pleased. Mit freundlichen Grüßen Hugo Rietzel

Also at Dachau beyond the items that have ended up in certain collections must have been the paper work of the administrative entities in the VA SS, and W u V H A which would shed light on
    the challenge and response of these insignia, to say nothing of the administrative correspondence with the RZM and such.
    Where are those files?

I realize there are some persons reading this who will be baffled, but Mr. d'Alquen at times has shared just this correspondence with us, and it is very interesting. That is, paperwork that goes with the Proben.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM pattern pieces
    P
    Many

The dynamics of the Nazi economic policy is reflected very well in the system of RZM again!

The patterns are just a good example of this.

?

RZM pattern piecesPerhaps this piece fits in here...

It does indeed. You make my point that this entity intrigues us with Mr. Toncar's pattern pieces, but the push and pull that went with them in the bureaucratic sense, and the SS was bureaucratic, is the missing link
    in much of this. Thanks to you all for a fine inquiry and collegial discourse.

Quote by Hugo Rietzel View Post
    The dynamics of the Nazi economic policy is reflected very well in the system of RZM again!

The patterns are just a good example of this.
    Well said.

For my absolute favourite , I'll have to show pictures from " Miken " again .
    I cannot remember where or when they were shown .. ?
    SS Hoheitsabzeichen - in Alu by Assmann
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RZM pattern pieces  

Marked 155 / 36 , a rare enough insignia as it is ..

This part is truly ingenious ;
    in order not to deface the eagle itself , one of the narrow alu pins has been hammered just FLAT enough to allow a hole to be drilled .
    And presto - eagle intact and still a secure bond with the probe tag .. !

RZM pattern piecesHere is a cap with exactly this kind of alu Hoheitszeichen. The eagle is from 1938, however, but of the identical type.
    Telesmanich has one of these items for sale for a considerable price. That is, the Hoheitszeichen.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 05-31-2014 at 03:15 PM.

Very nice thread. Thanks to all.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast