Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

RZM pattern pieces

Article about: Gentlemen, I would like to open a topic with such a pattern pieces of the RZM. About an active participation, I would be very pleased. Mit freundlichen Grüßen Hugo Rietzel

Im impressed by the amount of detail that just goes into some of these tags ! and the included metal discs with the strings attached. Serious business the RZM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM pattern pieces
    P
    Many

?

I have seen Probe pieces for the TV, VT and the Waffen SS ( to about 1942 ) but what I have not seen is anything for the Allgemeine SS ? does anyone have any
    Probe examples for them to share ? perhaps they where not stored in Dachau ?

I never have seen Probe pieces from the Allg. except the blk visor cap, but could be worn as well for the VT or TV.
    Jim, speachless super pieces you own!

For my point of view someone should log in into the forum to view the photos.
    It puplic and no one need to log in to see/read the posts.

My colleague Dave Delich has promised to share some things from his collection that are relevant here.
    Please watch this space.

?

Robert, I was hoping that you may have seen some of these things in your worldly travels . I have only seen or been offered two other Probe examples the one for the Deutschland cufftitle and also the Probe SS KB. ABT cufftitle
    I will share another Probe for the SS flack Abt. as soon as I locate pics of it . This unit was only in existence for less than a year .

This thread keeps getting better with some very nice items,Jim is that muscian collar tab in your collection it's the first i have ever seen.
    Cheers
    Dave.

?

Quote by ddavies View Post
    This thread keeps getting better with some very nice items,Jim is that muscian collar tab in your collection it's the first i have ever seen.
    Cheers
    Dave.
    Hi Dave, yes it is , everything I post unless noted is in my collection. Photos may suggest that this tab is made also in cotton, for sure they are worn in pairs

Found another picture on file - collection of Cary Milligan ;
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RZM pattern pieces  

Again an MPA " Material Prüfungs Amt " ..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RZM pattern pieces  

MPA = A network set up the most advanced material testing is used to test
    all materials that come to use, and the patterns are tested for flawless execution down.

MPA = Ein auf das modernste eingerichtetes Materialprüfamt dient zur Prüfung
    sämtlicher Materialien, die zur Verwendung gelangen, und die Muster werden auf die einwandfreie Ausführung hin geprüft.

Source/ Quelle : UM

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast