Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

RZM pattern pieces

Article about: Gentlemen, I would like to open a topic with such a pattern pieces of the RZM. About an active participation, I would be very pleased. Mit freundlichen Grüßen Hugo Rietzel

RZM pattern piecesThis work is also good, and it is from the Bundesarchiv. It is still in print, and a bargain at Euros 50. It is a good adjunct to the two Pohl books I enclosed, the Schulte and the Kaienburg,
    as it is, at its core, the defense document at the SS WVHA trial at Nuremberg, as well as a commentary by the archivist. The WVHA persons on trial wrote a monograph on the evolution of the organization, downplaying
    the criminal capitalist and mass murder aspects, but it is very complete. It also has a list of the SS owned firms in their variety.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM pattern pieces
    P
    Many

RZM pattern piecesNot as good as the German books I cite is this work, which treats some of the same material. Allen relies more or less on the same body of SS WVHA records as did the Pohl biographies.

There is a monograph from the early 1960s on SS economics enterprises which I used as a college student, but I cannot find it anymore.....it is out there somewhere.
    And, the Nuremberg blue series of trial records also contain vast material. I do own a set of those, too, actually.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    There is a monograph from the early 1960s on SS economics enterprises which I used as a college student, but I cannot find it anymore.....it is out there somewhere.
    And, the Nuremberg blue series of trial records also contain vast material. I do own a set of those, too, actually.
    thank you for the additional data .

RZM pattern piecesRZM pattern pieces
    Quote by jimtoncar View Post
    thank you for the additional data .
    You are welcome. We aim to please. The VA SS thingy is a hobby horse of mine every since I saw one of these stamps in that far off and dim time that is now lost to time....RZM pattern pieces

Some enterprising person should accumulate what we have here and make it into a book or some publication of some kind, since we have many treasures here, but they get quickly buried.
    The leaders should make this thread into a sticky, in fact.
    Ich bitte darum.
    Adrian is away on his evolutions and maybe Larry C. or Bob Coleman can lift it up to prominence.
    Thanks to you all for your collegiality and decades and decades of wisdom and research as well as the treasures from your cornucopia.

?

Probe for the Fliegerabwehr-Maschinengewerh-Abt / SS VT . The unit certainly existed , had a issued shoulderboard cypher , and have a postcard from one of the units members but i am not sure the cufftitle was issued nor if they had a special collar tab like the rest of the VT. Notice the date of this Probe
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RZM pattern pieces  

Donnerwetter. Very impressive.Thanks for showing us your really one of a kind things.

Jim,
    I know you have shown me that cuffband before but it still continues to impress me. Thanks for posting.
    d'Alquen

Quote by jimtoncar View Post
    Probe for the Fliegerabwehr-Maschinengewerh-Abt / SS VT . The unit certainly existed , had a issued shoulderboard cypher , and have a postcard from one of the units members but i am not sure the cufftitle was issued nor if they had a special collar tab like the rest of the VT. Notice the date of this Probe
    Many thanks for sharing this ultra-rare piece!

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast