Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

RZM pattern pieces

Article about: Gentlemen, I would like to open a topic with such a pattern pieces of the RZM. About an active participation, I would be very pleased. Mit freundlichen Grüßen Hugo Rietzel

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    . Adrian is away on his evolutions and maybe Larry C. or Bob Coleman can lift it up to prominence.
    I just picked off the last of the Elmers Glue off of my fingers.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM pattern pieces
    P
    Many

Quote by Larry C View Post
    I just picked off the last of the Elmers Glue off of my fingers.
    Well said, dear friend, and my warm thanks.

Been away this past weekend. Very nice to read all the extra pages that have been added, made breakfast very enjoyable. Thanks as ever to all.

The British Army had a very similar system: we called it "Sealed Pattern" and the said items had a wax sealed label attached by string. My wife Lez has several of these items in her female collection.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

RZM pattern piecesRZM pattern piecesRZM pattern piecesRZM pattern piecesRZM pattern piecesRZM pattern piecesRZM pattern piecesRZM pattern piecesDavid Delich sent along these items of note.

- - ------- - -

RZM pattern piecesRZM pattern piecesRZM pattern piecesRZM pattern piecesRZM pattern piecesRZM pattern piecesRZM pattern piecesDavid Delich sent along these items of note.

RZM pattern piecesHere is a further image of the broken up collection that I enclosed earlier.

Mr. Delich has some very remarkable things. One sees, too, how the tags attached to said objects change, with the Kriegsberichter one mentioning the Bekleidungswesen of the Waffen SS.
    We thank him for his generosity and thank all those here whose common effort avail so many with so much.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    RZM pattern pieces

David Delich sent along these items of note.

- - ------- - -
    Thank you for posting these rare items and for David Delich for sharing his collection.

I wonder if you would say what these shoulder boards were intended for? I cannot recall having seen their like before.

Regards, Philip

Quote by DrPMC View Post
    Thank you for posting these rare items and for David Delich for sharing his collection.

I wonder if you would say what these shoulder boards were intended for? I cannot recall having seen their like before.

Regards, Philip
    According to Mollo, who includes this image in his vol. VI of the year 1973 pp. 96-98, these badges were for the post German victory black SS uniform to be worn by veterans of the Waffen SS to distinguish them from
    those SS men who had not stood to arms for whatever reason.
    Himmler made extensive correspondence about this issue, as cited by Mollo.
    The wise acres on the lord of the flies site cast scorn on these items, but they are remarkable, and were likely had in the same office, bureau or wherever as had the other pieces in Delich and Toncar collections, or elsewhere.

Maybe someone can scan the page from the Mollo book with the data I have enclosed. Pp. 96-8.

Credit to the author.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RZM pattern pieces   RZM pattern pieces  

RZM pattern pieces  
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast