Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

RZM SS tag stinker.

Article about: The continual increase in price of garments of Himmler's teutonic knights only invites more attempts at recreating garments that are now closing in on 70 years Unfortunately, there are indiv

Default Re: RZM SS tag stinker.

The continual increase in price of garments of Himmler's teutonic knights only invites more attempts at recreating garments that are now closing in on 70 years Unfortunately, there are individuals who know not of our Forum and likely have no idea how widespread the fakery is these days. Herr Breuer was one of the early practicioners of the craft followed by numerous other fraudsters. As my old late friend Phil Weber used to say, "When the cost of reproduction becomes significantly less than the cost of aquisition, reproductions appear."
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM SS tag stinker.
    P
    Many

RZM SS tag stinker.RZM SS tag stinker.RZM SS tag stinker.RZM SS tag stinker.RZM SS tag stinker.RZM SS tag stinker.RZM SS tag stinker.RZM SS tag stinker.RZM SS tag stinker.RZM SS tag stinker.RZM SS tag stinker.RZM SS tag stinker.The one fact, however, which thwarts much of this is the absence of the skilled artisans who made these things, as well as the textiles and much else, which are gone forever, and can be recreated by no one.

The tactile experience of my 1935 cloth sample book versus such textiles as exist today underscore this point.

RZM SS tag stinker.RZM SS tag stinker.RZM SS tag stinker.RZM SS tag stinker.This tag is on this uniform, which, at best, is only partially, and I mean only very partially authentic. It might be an ex Lenfilm or Mosfilm piece which has been redecorated or "humped up" as some like to expostulate or it might be a mock up of same by some creepy faker.

I do not know and include this material for your reflection and enlightenment.

RZM SS tag stinker.RZM SS tag stinker.RZM SS tag stinker.RZM SS tag stinker.RZM SS tag stinker.RZM SS tag stinker.RZM SS tag stinker.RZM SS tag stinker.RZM SS tag stinker.RZM SS tag stinker.RZM SS tag stinker.RZM SS tag stinker.RZM SS tag stinker.RZM SS tag stinker.RZM SS tag stinker.RZM SS tag stinker.RZM SS tag stinker.as contrasted with the authentic prototype.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-14-2013 at 12:15 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2