Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

S d diamonds

Article about: Dear Friend, thanks for your data on the movements of old woolens. The enlisted black Sipo/SD uniform did I examine at the beginning of the millenium. Mr. Coleman mentioned to me the black u

Thumbs up S d diamonds

EVERY YEAR YOU SEE LESS AND LESS OF THESE.
    Attached Images Attached Images S d diamonds  S d diamonds  S d diamonds 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement S d diamonds
    P
    Many

SS Ring Man
    ?

Default Re: S d diamonds

Vary nice and with the paper tag,I have 2 one of them is an un-made flat wire one Thanks for the look see

see actual piece in wear...this image is in Mollo, Vol. V and borrowed here from the Bildarchiv preussischer Kulturbesitz. You will note that this Untersturmfuehrer was a member of the Gestapa. It is my understanding that a piece like this, but with a blank cuff title, was recently sold by two well known Midwestern dealers. Does anyone have the Sipo Schule Charlottenburg cuff title? Maybe our leader, Bob Hritz?
    Attached Images Attached Images S d diamonds 
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-07-2008 at 11:28 PM.

a black uniform with this badge sold by a well known US dealer...or sold by two well known US dealers, actually.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture S d diamonds  

Here is the cap on the heads of the Sipo school Charlottenburg/B'ln men in 1938 or so...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture S d diamonds  

here is the black peaked cap on this man's Kopf in post 3

A Sipo/SD officer, and member of RSHA

Are these men in black his colleagues?
    Attached Images Attached Images S d diamonds  S d diamonds 
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-07-2008 at 11:32 PM.

Another Sipo/SD black uniform, but without the SD diamond....this piece was from an ensemble of black SS tunic, black over coat and police uniform with SS runes for sale from an old collection in so. California. The various pieces got split up. I got to look at this black tunic early in the decade. Maybe one of the figures in the photos above wore this jacket?
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-08-2008 at 05:31 AM.

These men at work: the infamous raid on the Jewish Community Center in Vienna, in March 1938---so as to add an element of realism here. As you know, Eichmann cut his teeth in racial persecution in this particular operation. This building was in Seitenstettengasse, not far from the Hotel Metropole (the latter building later blasted to bits and then torn down), which became the HQ of the Sipo and Gestapo in Wien from 1938-1945. The Jewish Community Center still stands at this site in the 1st district. The image of Himmler and Heydrich in Vienna in March 1938 shows them leaving the Metropole.
    Attached Images Attached Images S d diamonds  S d diamonds 
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-08-2008 at 02:44 AM.

I recently had the pleasure of examining a wonderful, and completely original, SD officer's tunic, trousers and visor hat, when a dealer friend bought it. He brought it to me and asked if everything was alright with the ensemble. The ensemble was fine, in fact, exceptional; but my knees buckled at such an outstanding tailored set.

The tunic and hat posted by comrad Friedrich looks remarkable similar???? Could this be the same set that was temporatily owned by someone not far from Marquette University?

Bob Hritz

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast