Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

SA/SS pilots wings SS Fliegersturm

Article about: hello from Germany, neeed help fot this Item ,It is embroidered with silver thread. Can it be original? Thank you and greetings beauty

All very interesting information. One can read this over and over again.

In the earliest stage of this thread one was speaking of a back-plate.
    Whatever...... For the SA wings it was said: das Abzeichen wird auf
    der Dienstbluse oder dem Dienstrock aufgenäht
    . So, it was sewn on!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA/SS pilots wings SS Fliegersturm
    P
    Many

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Never seen any original on the market. The one you show is a copy.

We also went into this in detail two weeks ago.

Fliegerabzeichen

Hello Friedrich bertold!

Thanks for your opinion, the autenticity for me its indiscutable, i buy with a lot of nice stuff direct from the familiy.Years ago i sell the black jacket with the same aviation badge.
    My answer its only wen ever have see in a auction.

Best regards

... I not see that a friend was i send the pics have presentet the badge here, without my permission...

Quote by brutuss View Post
    Hello Friedrich bertold!

Thanks for your opinion, the autenticity for me its indiscutable, i buy with a lot of nice stuff direct from the familiy.Years ago i sell the black jacket with the same aviation badge.
    My answer its only wen ever have see in a auction.

Best regards
    Sir, you can address your ideas to various readers here who have written on this issue. I have nothing further to add, especially in response
    to a post of this kind. If you are a new member here, take your time and figure out how this place works. The new broom cleans well
    thesis has little utility here. We are all veterans of thousands and thousands of stories.

Also, this is Adrian Stevenson's site. He answered you and I associate myself with his opinion. Adrian Stevenson runs the site with an iron broom, actually, not the least because of what happens on other sites.

Hello! I did not want to be rude, but it's not about my story but my initial question if ever a piece was seen at auctions.Yes, I know the wrong pieces that look the same and that you can order in Japan Nobody can judge by their number of posts in various forums. The piece comes from private, it is minimum 50 years. An associated black uniform was sold years ago. I am a legal court expert ( coins)and have become this piece directly whot this estate from a ss man, all other ithems are original.! I did not know that my friend posted the photos here.

Slightly off topic but in the same vein; opinions on the attached.
    It's on blue gray twill.
    I've had it so long that I don't recall where/when I acquired it.SA/SS pilots wings SS FliegersturmSA/SS pilots wings SS Fliegersturm

comments anyone??

Hi Texasuberalles. What i know is that these were faked heavily till the point that its almost not able to see what is original or not. They were given to DLV members who were in the SS/SA fliegersturm. It was issued for a short period of time (few months i believe.)

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast