MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Salty SS Canteen

Article about: by RH1941 a few more shots I took the canteen out of the cover and only saw one spot that I think is marked SS, but it could just be my eyes. Also you can see how dented this canteen is. Gar

Default Re: Salty SS Canteen

Quote by RH1941 View Post
    a few more shots I took the canteen out of the cover and only saw one spot that I think is marked SS, but it could just be my eyes. Also you can see how dented this canteen is. Gary
    The smudge is the remnant of some kind of VA or RZM mark.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Salty SS Canteen
    P
    Many

?

Yes thank you again Friedrich-Berthold . You are a true friend to this forum for all the help and knowledge that you freely give here. Gary

Salty SS CanteenSalty SS CanteenSalty SS CanteenSalty SS CanteenSalty SS CanteenSalty SS CanteenSalty SS CanteenSalty SS CanteenSalty SS CanteenSalty SS CanteenSalty SS CanteenSalty SS Canteen
    Yes thank you again Friedrich-Berthold . You are a true friend to this forum for all the help and knowledge that you freely give here. Gary
    Thanks. I am glad you found something nice in an unexpected place. I always wanted the one with the black cover, as well as the black Brotbeutel, but have only seen images. I have two of these canteens, and two SS Affen/Tornister, et cetera.
    One day the collector who has amassed all the items in the SS price list will appear to the astonishment of the known universe.
    Happy collecting.Salty SS CanteenSalty SS Canteen

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    One day the collector who has amassed all the items in the SS price list will appear to the astonishment of the known universe.
    And his initials will be FB I suspect!

Did he know that he had a SS canteen?

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    And his initials will be FB I suspect!
    Thanks, but not at all, dear friend. I have many of one thing, but hardly the full range, which verges on the impossible, I think. But I think someone must really have the whole thing, somehow.Salty SS CanteenSalty SS CanteenSalty SS Canteen

?

It's always nice to find a hidden treasure. Good luck in your search . Gary

It's always nice to find a hidden treasure. Good luck in your search . Gary
    Thanks, same to you. I stopped buying when the market went smash in 2008, and resumed in the middle of 2010 when some nice things appeared.

?

Normandie yes the antique shop owner knew it was SS but like I said before I don't think he wanted in his shop. I'm just glad he had it hid away. Gary

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3