Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?

Article about: Here's another SS cufftitle from SS San-Abt XXVII for review. But IMO opinion another fake because I count only 5 and 6 silver wires on the edges. And if I'm correct it should be 7 wires isn

?

Default San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?

Here's another SS cufftitle from SS San-Abt XXVII for review.
    But IMO opinion another fake because I count only 5 and 6 silver wires on the edges. And if I'm correct it should be 7 wires isn't it?

San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?

Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?
    P
    Many

I think your cuff title is authentic, actually, so don't burn it yet.

There are authentic six-strand examples so don't base authenticity on that only. Others can go into further detail with you; good luck.

?

Okay guys, thank you. That is allready positive news. I'm looking forwarth to other opinions.

San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?

Judge for yourself.

Quote by KRISSE View Post
    Okay guys, thank you. That is allready positive news. I'm looking forwarth to other opinions.
    If it has passed the FB test, then no more opinions are necessary

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    If it has passed the FB test, then no more opinions are necessary
    Thank you. I am not an expert in such material, but for me the main criterion is not some collector lore rule, but the appearance of the embroidery as well as the band, itself. In this case, the material strikes me as real, but one can only examine the thing exactly in hand.
    David Delich has a number of these, and their quality is varied, as is typical. Each one of these is more or less unique, and hardly to be understood with loopy rules.

San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?Notice variations. This is a shot of a xerox from David Delich that he kindly furnished me. You won't find expertise as had here anywhere else, and you will have to pay greatly for it.

You will surely notice that not one of these is entirely identical to the other.

Many people have only seen SS regalia through images, without the chance to compare in actuality many authentic examples.

I have no other images of these medical unit badges, and certain of these is wire embroidery and some are silk, or cotton embroidery.

?

What I notice when I compare is that the distance between the '.' and the '-' is bigger then whit the other examples...
    Maybe an indication?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast