Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?

Article about: Here's another SS cufftitle from SS San-Abt XXVII for review. But IMO opinion another fake because I count only 5 and 6 silver wires on the edges. And if I'm correct it should be 7 wires isn

that is my opinion. you have, as i have already mentioned, the opinion of Friedrich-Berthold to which you can attach much greater weight.

he has seen and handled far more of these than i. he collects these things not in and of themselves but rather in situ as it were.

edit: i should add that you can hardly have a better opinion than that of Dave Delich and to have this facilitated for you is a great service.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?
    P
    Many

San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?
    Quote by tempelhof View Post
    that is my opinion. you have, as i have already mentioned, the opinion of Friedrich-Berthold to which you can attach much greater weight.

he has seen and handled far more of these than i. he collects these things not in and of themselves but rather in situ as it were.
    Thanks. I am not an expert. However, with my lack of expertise I can offer some limited generalizations. David Delich is the expert.
    I hope he will answer my query, and then we will have a real answer.

Mr. Tempelhof is a great asset to our group here. I thank him.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?

Thanks. I am not an expert. However, with my lack of expertise I can offer some limited generalizations. David Delich is the expert.
    I hope he will answer my query, and then we will have a real answer.
    You are well aware, sir, of my opinion regarding your modesty and the character to which it testifies.

Posting at the same time, I did add recognition of the importance of any opinion which might come from Mr. Delich as much as to recognize your generosity in requesting it for our fellow member.

I would also like to thank KRISSE for his contribution to the site. One can hardly find a better community to support.

?

I would like to thank all of you for your uncountable good advices and opinions. It Always was a very good help for me at any time!

So thanks again! :-)))

Cheers,

Kris.

?

This is a lovely original cufftitle, with some typical features like the blue backing cloth. Examining the weave rather than counting the border strands will serve you better when trying to determine authenticity...

?

Thx Arran.

Quote by Arran View Post
    This is a lovely original cufftitle, with some typical features like the blue backing cloth. Examining the weave rather than counting the border strands will serve you better when trying to determine authenticity...
    Mr. Arran also knows his stuff, plainly.

?

Another for comparison, though not the best photo for this purpose.
    San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?

For what it is worth, I like the cuff title in question as well.

Regards,

CMH

Edit:

This is a (slightly) better shot...
    San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?
    Last edited by DrCMH; 11-08-2013 at 05:24 AM.

Bravo. I am still waiting from word on high from my mentor, but our thread has much merit.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast