Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?

Article about: Here's another SS cufftitle from SS San-Abt XXVII for review. But IMO opinion another fake because I count only 5 and 6 silver wires on the edges. And if I'm correct it should be 7 wires isn

?

Eventually I didn't bought the cufftitle because I've purchased a SS Pz. M43 (Michael Wittmann-style) cap.

You just can't buy everything at once he! :-)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?
    P
    Many

?

I was fussing around with the camera today and thought I would add these two images for further reference since it is relevant to this thread...

Armband for all ranks of a medical company under command of SS Subdistrict I (Munich):

San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?

And further, an SS-Ärmelabzeichen for an officer (physician) in the medical service:

San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?

Very nice. Thanks.

great images. i also express my thanks.

especially for the Aermelabzeichen. i don't see many of this grade around.

San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?On the theme of Aermelabzeichen, voila.

San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?Clear images of good embroidery are a real boon to our struggle with all of this.

And, one recalls that each one of these items is unique, and not the product of some faceless machine.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-05-2013 at 07:59 PM.

?

Thank you for all of your kind thanks, friends. Clear images of the embroidery do help considerably in figuring some of these things out. I have seen variations in the quality of the embroidery and it reminds me of exactly what FB has said, each item IS unique and not the product of a faceless machine.

A bit off the topic of the original post, but not irrelevant:

San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?

The above is the finest example I have in my collection of skilled embroidery.

another splendid Aermelabzeichen and further examples of the art as clear as they are crucial.

many thanks to the gentlemen collectors here on the creation of a thread of note and value.

DrCMH shows a collar tab above that is extraordinary in the precision of its hand embroidery. the examples within this thread show what is truly a lost art.

San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?On the theme of Stammabteilung, more Stickerei...... I thank my friend Texasueberalles herewith and again and again....

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    Thank you for all of your kind thanks, friends. Clear images of the embroidery do help considerably in figuring some of these things out. I have seen variations in the quality of the embroidery and it reminds me of exactly what FB has said, each item IS unique and not the product of a faceless machine.

A bit off the topic of the original post, but not irrelevant:

San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?

The above is the finest example I have in my collection of skilled embroidery.
    Thanks for the further material in your fine collection and such reminds of how others fail to grasp the virtue and importance of this material when they adhere to the paranoia, jealousy and down right nonsense that operate elsewhere.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast