Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.

Article about: Images from the years 1936, 1991, and 2012.

Default Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.

Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Images from the years 1936, 1991, and 2012. Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-22-2012 at 07:18 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.

F-B, this grouping is simply amazing. You must have been aware of these pieces for some time or have an incredible memory to recall the Manion's catalog containing the set. Either way, I am green with envy and also happy to see it reside in your collection. That is a grouping to satisfy any collectors desires. Bravo for obtaining this and for sharing your treasures with us.

Kindest regards,

CMH

It is a wonderful ensemble. Congrats! Maybe you may be able to track it down further into the past?

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    F-B, this grouping is simply amazing. You must have been aware of these pieces for some time or have an incredible memory to recall the Manion's catalog containing the set. Either way, I am green with envy and also happy to see it reside in your collection. That is a grouping to satisfy any collectors desires. Bravo for obtaining this and for sharing your treasures with us.

Kindest regards,

CMH
    Thanks. No reason for envy, other than pity at the large gap in my balance sheet of outlays and income. I had not seen this originally in 1991; the glamor dealer seized it six or so months ago and then made a deal I could not refuse. My friend Dave Delich had seen the thing in 1991, and pointed this fact out to me, which is a pleasure. Dave Delich is my final authority on things, and pretty acute when it comes to stitches and such. He is a wise and generous man, whom I esteem greatly. I am grateful to the glamor dealer that he shares his treasures with me, even if I finance his Hollywood hobby.

Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.
    Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    It is a wonderful ensemble. Congrats! Maybe you may be able to track it down further into the past?

Cheers, Ade.
    Thank you, Adrian. Bob Coleman is the great tracker. I should ask Delich to ask Manion about its origins. Maybe the same cuff titles are those being made in 1936, as seen in the UM article. Maybe the woman in Hamburg has family there even today?
    Who knows? In any case, the uniform ensemble is striking in real life, save for the sad fact that someone removed the 1929 Hoheitszeichen from the cap, which I shall replace at some point. I have to repair the two holes made by the 1935/6 Hoheitszeichen, since such things always irritate me greatly.
    I am happy to share this object on your website.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-22-2012 at 09:09 PM.

?

A truely outstanding uniform group. Thank you F-B for sharing them and your knowledge and experience with us. We your students will try to follow your model of scholarship over gossip and childish behavior. Best of luck! Thanks!
    Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.

Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Sanitaets Abteilung d SSVT across the gulf of time.Thank you. The imperative of kowledge versus childish behavior and gossip sags under the weight of duty, made more onerous by the uneven sharing of the burden on even this site. Sad it is that many who own fine collections do not share them here, which is their choice, but the commonweal is deprived as a result.
    Those who have no sense of humor and whose ox is gored by the widening of the circle of knowledge undermine the work of this site, and have lately been pretty aggressive in this connection. I repeat my gratitude to Dave Delich for having alerted me to the more recent origins of this Montur. The other pieces with it, the helmet, the extra cap, the boots are lost to time.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-24-2012 at 05:51 AM.