Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Schulterstuecke --klappen, Delich Treasures of shoulder decoration

Article about: Interesting to note the pointed LAH board with piping, an absolutely stunning collection. Thanks for sharing FB.

Default Schulterstuecke --klappen, Delich Treasures of shoulder decoration

Schulterstuecke --klappen,  Delich Treasures of shoulder decorationShoulder boards from the Delich treasure chamber. Look and learn.....Schulterstuecke --klappen,  Delich Treasures of shoulder decorationSchulterstuecke --klappen,  Delich Treasures of shoulder decorationSchulterstuecke --klappen,  Delich Treasures of shoulder decorationSchulterstuecke --klappen,  Delich Treasures of shoulder decorationSchulterstuecke --klappen,  Delich Treasures of shoulder decorationSchulterstuecke --klappen,  Delich Treasures of shoulder decorationSchulterstuecke --klappen,  Delich Treasures of shoulder decorationSchulterstuecke --klappen,  Delich Treasures of shoulder decorationSchulterstuecke --klappen,  Delich Treasures of shoulder decorationSchulterstuecke --klappen,  Delich Treasures of shoulder decorationSchulterstuecke --klappen,  Delich Treasures of shoulder decorationSchulterstuecke --klappen,  Delich Treasures of shoulder decorationSchulterstuecke --klappen,  Delich Treasures of shoulder decoration

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Schulterstuecke --klappen,  Delich Treasures of shoulder decoration
    P
    Many

Default Re: Schulterstuecke --klappen, Delich Treasures of shoulder decoration

You will not find these objects anywhere else, so look closely, or you will find the fakes based on secondary books which, in turn, used these as the prototype from photos or illustrations of some kind. However, these are the originals and staggering in their rarity.

We all thank Mr. Delich for his generosity, constancy and skill for decades of path breaking collecting which we memorialize here.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 05-11-2013 at 06:28 PM.

?

Another excellent thread for reference. Our thanks, and mine especially, to both Mr. Delich and FB for their interventions in enriching our little group. Items of extreme rarity and a real treat to behold.

Many thanks,

CMH

Holy jesus!!! So many rare boards! I really love those prototype SS boards for "retired" SS men. They are just stunning, such is the rest of the boards of course ! Many warm thanks to you F-B and do mr Delich for sharing those treasures with us.

Very nice, indeed!

FB - Pardon me, but may I ask - for all they years that have passed, why now, is Mr. Delich allowing so many parts of his magnificent collection to be so openly shared?

?

Wow! excellent boards, great to see . thanks

Many items I have never even seen illustrations of let alone clear photos. Thanks to David Delich for allowing them to be shown.

OH MY ... Thank you Mr. Delich, as wel as you FB. You truly won't see this elsewhere.

Quote by N.C. Wyeth View Post
    Very nice, indeed!

FB - Pardon me, but may I ask - for all they years that have passed, why now, is Mr. Delich allowing so many parts of his magnificent collection to be so openly shared?
    + 1. For what ever reason, we are for eternity in debt for him doing so! I can't think of one place which represents as many authentic item as is shown here due to such members as these.
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 05-12-2013 at 09:21 AM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast