Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Schulterstuecke --klappen, Delich Treasures of shoulder decoration

Article about: Interesting to note the pointed LAH board with piping, an absolutely stunning collection. Thanks for sharing FB.

Default Re: Schulterstuecke --klappen, Delich Treasures of shoulder decoration

Interesting to note the pointed LAH board with piping, an absolutely stunning collection. Thanks for sharing FB.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Schulterstuecke --klappen,  Delich Treasures of shoulder decoration
    P
    Many

It is wonderful to see these wonderful objects, many that I saw many years ago. Thanks to Dave and FB for making our Forum the finest repository of genuine rare items found anywhere.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

The best of the best without question.

?

Incredible pieces ... So very fortunate to see them.. Thanks to Mr Delich and FB

Many thanks to Mr. Delich and Friedrich-Berthold for presenting us with these images.

Of particular interest (and probably one of the rarest among the rare) is the officer's shoulder strap with the "HRS" cypher for the Hauptreitschule.

As pertains to the query above, Mr. Delich says:

"I will continue to post as many items as I can over time.
    To answer the question as to why I have not written a
    book to show my collectibles -- I just didn't have the time
    to devote to it or the finances. I was always too absorbed
    in assisting other authors and inserting my material in
    their tomes. Therefore, thought it was time to share my
    items through this forum and to whomever may gain
    from it."

My personal debt to Mr. Delich is great indeed, because his work along with that of Mollo stood at the beginning of my own attempt to build a collection of this material.
    His material enriches this site and allows the beginning collector access to the best regalia at little cost.
    Vielen Dank.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 05-12-2013 at 10:38 PM.

Getting closer to the truth everyday in collecting. Thank you Mr Delich and Friedrich.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

CBH
    ?

As always thank you both for sharing such wonders ! If I'd seen those large eagle SS shoulder boards anywhere else , I'd think they where fantasy items .
    Chris

Quote by CBH View Post
    As always thank you both for sharing such wonders ! If I'd seen those large eagle SS shoulder boards anywhere else , I'd think they where fantasy items .
    Chris
    Weitze has a pair for sale but the pricetag is not shown hehe..

Thanks, to mister Delich and FB for showing this wonderful pieces of history.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast