Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Schuma Cloth insignia , Uniforms, Schuma Items

Article about: UKRAINIAN - SCHUMA SD Tunic - 7 Buy the Book as a reference! "Deutsche Polizei-Uniformen" - by Dieter Deuster - IF you have a general interest in the POLIZEI branches (& especi

?

Yes Sir, they also used "Zoll" collartabs. Details like this makes the history of these Schuma troops very interesting to study.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Schuma Cloth insignia , Uniforms, Schuma Items
    P
    Many

?

A dear Collector friend of mine let me include this Wonderful Schuma tunic into my collection.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Schuma Cloth insignia , Uniforms, Schuma Items   Schuma Cloth insignia , Uniforms, Schuma Items  

Attached Images Attached Images Schuma Cloth insignia , Uniforms, Schuma Items 

Quote by dblmed View Post
    SCHUMA / Schutzmannschaft Zugführer "Leytenant´s" Combat Tunic # 1

Thanks to Abigor for spotting this quite special tunic! It was sold on the website of Peter v Lukacs.

Here is what the Dealer has to say about this SCHUMA tunic:

"...The tunic is from start a Police field tunic, six button front. Rough police green wool with four patch-style pockets and straight-edge flaps. Breast-pockets have pleats but lower pockets are pleat-less, all in true police-style. Tunic is fully lined in brown drill cloth and have clear size markings with a good size "98" chest size.

The field tunic have then been modified with a dark green Officers collar added to the tunic, which looks to be of Police issue as it have the same cloth on backside as the police tunics use in the linings. Also all belt hook straps have been removed inside.

At the Collar the tunic have Zugführer (Leytnant) Collar tabs machine sewn in place. The collar tabs are made of black badge cloth and is surrounded with twisted cord of the same variety used by SS and Luftwaffe. On the collar patches there are a tresse sewn all around it, both collar tabs are the same.

At shoulder there are shoulder boards made of black wool tops and field grey backsides, the boards have a Officers aluminum/silver embroidered swastika at the middle (one can clearly see the paper underlay it have been embroidered over) and have the same aluminum/silver twisted cord as the collar tabs.

On the left arm there are a SCHUMA officers arm badge in woven silver/silver threads (flatwire) on black rayon backing, it is machine sewn in place. On the left breast pocket there are loops for two badges.

Tunic show quite a bit of wear and have nap wear all over but specially at the highlighted points, it have some field made mendings and staining outside as well as inside, it is a tunic which for sure have been worn in field for quite some time. It is a "salty dog." ..."

Txs, Dave L / dblmed

Attachment 183679
    Newbie question, do those collar tabs have the same size as the SS collar tabs? Second question, are those lower pockets unpleated?

Here is my small contribution to this Schuma post

Schuma Cloth insignia , Uniforms, Schuma ItemsSchuma Cloth insignia , Uniforms, Schuma ItemsSchuma Cloth insignia , Uniforms, Schuma ItemsSchuma Cloth insignia , Uniforms, Schuma ItemsSchuma Cloth insignia , Uniforms, Schuma ItemsSchuma Cloth insignia , Uniforms, Schuma ItemsSchuma Cloth insignia , Uniforms, Schuma ItemsSchuma Cloth insignia , Uniforms, Schuma Items

and some more

Schuma Cloth insignia , Uniforms, Schuma ItemsSchuma Cloth insignia , Uniforms, Schuma ItemsSchuma Cloth insignia , Uniforms, Schuma ItemsSchuma Cloth insignia , Uniforms, Schuma ItemsSchuma Cloth insignia , Uniforms, Schuma ItemsSchuma Cloth insignia , Uniforms, Schuma ItemsSchuma Cloth insignia , Uniforms, Schuma Items
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Schuma Cloth insignia , Uniforms, Schuma Items  

?

My limited Schuma pieces, cap insignia and single shoulder board. These Schuma insignia are very appealing, I could see getting hooked on another area of collecting.

Regards, Al

Schuma Cloth insignia , Uniforms, Schuma ItemsSchuma Cloth insignia , Uniforms, Schuma Items

Schuma Cloth insignia , Uniforms, Schuma ItemsSchuma Cloth insignia , Uniforms, Schuma Items

?

Nice pieces of ww2 volunteer insignia. Yes indeed it is very interesting to study schuma, it is a ever developing field to focus on since weird schuma pieces tend to surface now and then (just to give us more grey hair on our heads in frustration over not being able to identifying what it can be.)

?

My new Schuma sleeve shield to add to my small growing collection.....

Its a beauty, have all the other shields, been looking for a red shield for ages!!

?

A few more Schuma boards to add to this excellent thread. An unmatched pair in rough condition, and an unissued slip-on presumably for Führer based on the diagram.

Here is my current Schuma display case with some unrelated skulls and insignia holding the place for new pieces

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast