Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

schwarz weiss

Article about: From another site, pleasing objects. These are not mine, though I wish they were.... - - Updated - - As is often the case in authentic items, the peak has fallen off the white cap. The skill

Default schwarz weiss

From another site, pleasing objects. These are not mine, though I wish they were....schwarz weissschwarz weissschwarz weissschwarz weissschwarz weiss

- - Updated - -

As is often the case in authentic items, the peak has fallen off the white cap. The skillful artisans who traffic here can easily repair it to perfection.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement schwarz weiss
    P
    Many

Default Re: schwarz weiss

I also saw these last night. It is natural to prejudge the white cap as not being authentic. Close up photographs certainly proved it to be the genuine article. This find proves there are still treasures like this still awaiting discovery.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Very nice and I have to say I do not recall having seen a white SS visor before. Is there a story behind where these originated.

first view with the white quite rough liner I thought also the white one is not OK but further details change the view.
    Superb original, not sure how many white ones are out. Just know of one General, this Off and one EM example.
    I once got a white General's SS tunic ... for years my beloved center piece. The white Gen visor is more in the waffel pattern cloth.

Interesting also how the insignias prongs inside of the caps are black from high silver content as it looks to me.
    Last edited by Robert H; 01-22-2013 at 07:18 PM.

Sublime

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    I also saw these last night. It is natural to prejudge the white cap as not being authentic. Close up photographs certainly proved it to be the genuine article. This find proves there are still treasures like this still awaiting discovery.
    Treasures indeed !!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    From another site, pleasing objects. These are not mine, though I wish they were....schwarz weissschwarz weissschwarz weissschwarz weissschwarz weiss

- - Updated - -

As is often the case in authentic items, the peak has fallen off the white cap. The skillful artisans who traffic here can easily repair it to perfection.
    Nice !

and could it be possible to know where please ?

I found them on the "brown" forum !

I thought they were for sale on a dealer site...

I am feelling something like a rivalry in some comments of Friedrich about the well named "Brown forum"...

But I also notice that often subjects are recovered there to supply the GREY one...

Without taking sides for one or the other, I find that each has its qualities and its flaws... The members will have to make the "right choice" and do not take all info as if it were a "word of the Gospel", a minimum of analytical mind is always welcome .
    Last edited by Pascal BERNHARD; 01-25-2013 at 05:57 PM.

There are some public forums where no politics are allowed according to the rules.
    What I see very often that even political or cultural one sided moderators even post political stuff, and the top is
    that they think they can do it. One of the world leading collectors was getting just kicked off from one forum.
    A shame and a really big shame.
    Quite often people should control their selfs, but aren't able to do it.
    Last edited by Robert H; 01-25-2013 at 05:14 PM.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I have offered my services to the owner and am waiting for a reply.

One of the most remarkable things about the white cap is how totaly unremarkable the interior is.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast