MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

schwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeit

Article about: by BenVK Something here about the validity of Willy Sprengpfeil license? There are two entries: in the first instance, a wholesaler of caps, cap parts, and cap badges in Iserlohn (Westfalen/

Default schwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeit

A new addition to the pile of foetid black woolens. schwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeit

This cap is pictured in reference books, by some quirk of fate.
    Did it cross paths with the others pictured here in another time?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement schwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeit
    P
    Many

Default Re: schwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeit

foetid woolens.schwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeit
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture schwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeit   schwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeit  

schwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeit   schwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeit  

schwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeit   schwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeit  

Attached Images Attached Images schwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeit 

?

Congratulations! Thanks for showing it.

Condolences might be more in order, but my warm thanks to you, fine colleague. Happy reading. I shall pull some rabbits out of this hat as regards the RZM. Do read my attachments, especially as concerns ethnic rag pickers....something akin to our lot, no?

Postscriptum: the Rhein uniform is not mine, though I wish it were....schwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeit

?

FB , you could send condolences to me all week if i had that rotten old black thingie in my collection, and as for pulling rabbits out of the hat, you do that every time you post, so you keep pulling, regards Dave

Thingies, my friend, very thingy. Thanks, also, to those reading this who made it possible. I promise to give said thing a good home. If only these things could talk....schwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeit
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-16-2011 at 01:58 AM.

The more one reads the RZM circulars from the years 1934 through 1935, the more the context of all of this becomes more and more obvious, especially about things that are devoid of RZM marks and then also the RFSS tag regime and its place in time, I think. Such was never really quite clear from the secondary works, especially not the coffee table books that everyone stumbles over nowadays as the measure of all things.
    Again thanks to those in our readership for the aid with this thing.schwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeit

Quote by davejb View Post
    FB , you could send condolences to me all week if i had that rotten old black thingie in my collection, and as for pulling rabbits out of the hat, you do that every time you post, so you keep pulling, regards Dave
    Thank you, dear colleague. Thanks for your fine role on this site.schwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeit

The article on the sample caps is of particular interest; allow me to provide a translation for the benefit of the non-German speaking members:

"Sample Caps

The
    Reichszeugmeisterei issues sample caps to all licensed cap manufacturers. Oftentimes these sample caps are being sent back on the grounds that the applicant does not require them as he had acquired sample caps from another manufacturer or that they do not have the regulation color stripe for the area in question or that he could not accept being charged for the sample caps.
    The following should be noted in this matter:
    Every licensed cap manufacturer is o b l i g e d to receive sample caps as a model for the manufacturing regulations and to consider them as non-saleable samples. It goes without saying that the
    Reichszeugmeisterei has to distribute the sample caps with no regard for the various Gau-stripes or pipings. It also goes without saying that the RZM cannot provide the sample caps free of charge but has to charge its price rate, for which every single manufacturer also receives patterns and manufacturing regulations free of charge along with the sample caps.
    For the future, the
    Reichszeugmeisterei shall revoke the licenses of manufacturers who refuse to obtain sample caps."

?

Quite astonishing!! many thanks for the translation. I utterly hate myself for not being able to read these publications.

I'm not sure I completely understand what this sentence means though "It goes without saying that the Reichszeugmeisterei has to distribute the sample caps with no regard for the various Gau-stripes or pipings"

Could someone interpret the meaning?

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast