Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

schwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeit

Article about: by BenVK Something here about the validity of Willy Sprengpfeil license? There are two entries: in the first instance, a wholesaler of caps, cap parts, and cap badges in Iserlohn (Westfalen/

Default Re: schwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeit

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Something here about the validity of Willy Sprengpfeil license?
    There are two entries: in the first instance, a wholesaler of caps, cap parts, and cap badges in Iserlohn (Westfalen/Sauerland), and, secondly, A 1/ 84, Sprengfeil's license has been extended.

Ben, of course, we should have an RZM rubric. I have no discipline and am showing off my black cap.schwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeit
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-16-2011 at 07:01 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement schwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeit
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Ben, of course, we should have an RZM rubric. I have no discipline and am showing off my black cap.
    And why not, thanks for showing us your new member of the family!

Actually, the cap is the property of the world, in fact, and used to belong to another member here. I have these things for awhile longer, and then one of you younger people will assume all of this, so long as you do not put it on your head, or let the moths eat it....or pry off the cap badges in the primal urge to un crimp prongs. My thanks to said personage for the chance to share in this interesting and significant cap.schwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeit

In the process of purchasing such objects in our globalized world, one notes that our treasure buys less Nazi regalia than it did three decades ago......

?

Surely the "Elegant" term was used a lot in various forms of logos for various products of the era as it is today. I found images of other hats that used the same marketing term but I highly doubt any of them were connected to each other.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture schwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeit   schwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeit  

Thanks, Ben, for your photo essay. Who knows who made this black cap at hand? They made it well in any case, and it was not too heavily worn in its time, and it has been well cared for in the decades since.

This one here (the later style) is also "Elegant," of a type I have seen elsewhere.schwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeit

The new cap I have bought and this other I enclose are much nicer than the contract caps of later make. The early caps are much more nicely made. The ex Mollo cap is made of very high quality, soft trikot unlike the contract, issue caps.

Thanks for the Shreck picture. Maybe the cap was made by the same person, but when you look at the RZM thingies, then it is plain that there were thousands of makers of these things, and we have not touched the surface.

This Lubsteinology is for the birds, frankly, as nice as their caps are, with the high tech Stirndrueckfrei thingy.schwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeitschwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeit

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Maybe the cap was made by the same person, but when you look at the RZM thingies, then it is plain that there were thousands of makers of these things, and we have not touched the surface.
    Absolutely, all the A2 Mutzenmachers for example which as you know of course, are also listed in the Mitteilungsblatt. I would guess that these individual journeymen and women worked as contractors for the bigger firms but my assumptions have been wrong before. Have we seen an example of a cap with A2 in the hersteller tag box?

Plus, as we now know about sample caps being sent, did the A2 makers also recieve them?

I find all of this fascinating but I can assure you that normal human beings such as my fiance find it all a total bore as I experienced last night trying to explain it to her!

Maybe she's right and I should have taken her out dancing instead!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture schwarze Muetze aus grosser Zeit  

No, these are handicraft i.e. artisan cap makers versus A1 which are industrial concerns.
    You can see that there were thousands of such vest pocket firms.
    While each cap had a serial number, NOT every single employee of a firm, be it a factory or a traditional piece work shop had licenses for each employee. They were organized by other Nazi entities which are listed in UM in detail. The NSBO for instance, or the HJ or thr BdM or the DAF, mostly likely, but the license thing was an aspect of party state control over legally recognized commercial entities entitled to do business in a very German way. May HPL2008 can explain this to us, as he is a fine teacher.
    These are licenses in A2 for Lehmann, Krueger,Kiehl etc. who were likely Muetzenmacher via their guild or whatever trade association. I.e. Muetzenmachermeister.
    All too droll. Thanks for the additional stuff. The global list is in the RZM Handbuch, but this stuff changed, and likely some of these people got drafted into the Wehrmacht or not. Who knows? It is in UM, and the Heinrich Hoffmann man, he knew best....

Happy hats and thanks for your help to us all.

You should take your fiancee out to dance and, as near as I can tell, the artisan cap makers likely got the Proben as did the Muetzenindustrie firms. The Mustermuetzen were the regulation in three dimensions, and a typical way of military contracting, procurement and acquisition going back well into the 19th century. I have explained this elsewhere. Take good care of your personal life, Ben, and no sane person could ever care about so many foetid woolens and the odd, arcane, remote, positively peculiar world of totalitarian social and economic control in the early mid 20th century.
    I appreciate your energy and curiosity.

?

Quick question, why do you always spell it Muetze and not Mutze?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast