Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

schwarze SS Fuehrermuetzer, ex a famous collection.

Article about: as noted.

Default schwarze SS Fuehrermuetze, ex a famous collection.

schwarze SS Fuehrermuetzer, ex a famous collection.as noted. schwarze SS Fuehrermuetzer, ex a famous collection. Pictures courtesy Shea. Feel free to download these for reference, as they have vanished off of his site.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-13-2015 at 05:14 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement schwarze SS Fuehrermuetzer, ex a famous collection.
    P
    Many

schwarze SS Fuehrermuetzer, ex a famous collection.1934 Hoheitszeichen, early verion of Deschler Totenschaedel (I did not pry it off, and I won't, so...)

schwarze SS Fuehrermuetzer, ex a famous collection.schwarze SS Fuehrermuetzer, ex a famous collection.schwarze SS Fuehrermuetzer, ex a famous collection.also 1934 Hoheitszeichen...

schwarze SS Fuehrermuetzer, ex a famous collection.schwarze SS Fuehrermuetzer, ex a famous collection.leather peak. The RZM tag may have been torn out, as it is not present. Or, the cap never had an RZM tag, as having been made before the requirement to place such tags. Do not use the phrase "pre-RZM" as the RZM existed when this cap was made.
    This is an astonishing cap. The cap is worn, but not worn out, and it has a remarkable patina.

schwarze SS Fuehrermuetzer, ex a famous collection.schwarze SS Fuehrermuetzer, ex a famous collection.schwarze SS Fuehrermuetzer, ex a famous collection.schwarze SS Fuehrermuetzer, ex a famous collection.schwarze SS Fuehrermuetzer, ex a famous collection.schwarze SS Fuehrermuetzer, ex a famous collection.schwarze SS Fuehrermuetzer, ex a famous collection.schwarze SS Fuehrermuetzer, ex a famous collection.schwarze SS Fuehrermuetzer, ex a famous collection.schwarze SS Fuehrermuetzer, ex a famous collection.schwarze SS Fuehrermuetzer, ex a famous collection.schwarze SS Fuehrermuetzer, ex a famous collection.And in a similar vein.

What a great shape..do you have any period photos of these?

My thanks to Doug B and Bill Shea for the above.

schwarze SS Fuehrermuetzer, ex a famous collection.schwarze SS Fuehrermuetzer, ex a famous collection.schwarze SS Fuehrermuetzer, ex a famous collection.schwarze SS Fuehrermuetzer, ex a famous collection.schwarze SS Fuehrermuetzer, ex a famous collection.schwarze SS Fuehrermuetzer, ex a famous collection.schwarze SS Fuehrermuetzer, ex a famous collection.schwarze SS Fuehrermuetzer, ex a famous collection.schwarze SS Fuehrermuetzer, ex a famous collection.schwarze SS Fuehrermuetzer, ex a famous collection.schwarze SS Fuehrermuetzer, ex a famous collection.
    Quote by wizardman View Post
    What a great shape..do you have any period photos of these?
    Thank you. This new cap is rather low in the crown, as is another I have got.

Wim Saris is the master of dating the front of the crown.

The Clemens Wagner catalog, though, makes clear that there existed caps of varying heights at the same time.

This cap has a paste board frame. It is not entirely like a field cap. One of mine is identical to a field cap, with the buckram frame.

Shea told me recently that the chief consumer demand in black SS cap is the later variety, with all the tags and stamps. I.e. the cap of circa 1938 or so.

I prefer these earlier caps, not the least because of their rarity, as well as their quality.

Im sure ive seen a white top like these, would that be correct or would it have been fake?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast