Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

schwarze SS Schirmmuetze, ca. 1934, ex Pepera collection.

Article about: I must say FB, I rarely comment on your posts for my senses are overwhelmed with amazement. Your collection is one that seems to cross beyond the obvious into the surreal!

It sits very well on your now famous table. A splendid addition. Thanks as ever for sharing it with us.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement schwarze SS Schirmmuetze, ca. 1934, ex Pepera collection.
    P
    Many

Congratulations on your new acquisition of a beautiful early visor. I can only imagine it's a honor to own a item from the ex-Pepera collection, especially if he was a friend and/or mentor: which he was to so many I'm told.
    Mournfully, though he has departed from this world, he continues to live on through his teachings and pieces which is a very important thing in my opinion. I'm actually a model example of this; I never had the pleasure to meet or even speak with Mr. Pepera, but due to his legacy and possessions the next generation, such as myself, will know how inimitable of a historian, collector and most of all, man he was.....or better yet, is.
    As for the characteristics of the visor, the cork insert is quite alluring and something I've personally never encountered. One would think it must make for a fascinating study.

Very nice Friedrich also a very nice collection of visors.
    Cheers
    Dave.

Thanks, and especially to Adrian, who has made it possible to share and examine such items only on this site.
    Elsewhere, within fifteen minutes of such a display, the thing would vanish under a heap of digital slime and a cacophony of four letter words.

Hi FB, excellent selection of choice caps as usual, do not forget I still want your table.
    Regards SK

Congratulations FB.Wonderful cap.You deserve it.

schwarze SS Schirmmuetze, ca. 1934, ex Pepera collection.Is this man "HF"?

schwarze SS Schirmmuetze, ca. 1934, ex Pepera collection.schwarze SS Schirmmuetze, ca. 1934, ex Pepera collection.schwarze SS Schirmmuetze, ca. 1934, ex Pepera collection.schwarze SS Schirmmuetze, ca. 1934, ex Pepera collection.schwarze SS Schirmmuetze, ca. 1934, ex Pepera collection.schwarze SS Schirmmuetze, ca. 1934, ex Pepera collection.schwarze SS Schirmmuetze, ca. 1934, ex Pepera collection.schwarze SS Schirmmuetze, ca. 1934, ex Pepera collection.schwarze SS Schirmmuetze, ca. 1934, ex Pepera collection.schwarze SS Schirmmuetze, ca. 1934, ex Pepera collection.schwarze SS Schirmmuetze, ca. 1934, ex Pepera collection.Or is "HF" here?
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-03-2014 at 02:47 AM.

schwarze SS Schirmmuetze, ca. 1934, ex Pepera collection.schwarze SS Schirmmuetze, ca. 1934, ex Pepera collection.schwarze SS Schirmmuetze, ca. 1934, ex Pepera collection.schwarze SS Schirmmuetze, ca. 1934, ex Pepera collection.schwarze SS Schirmmuetze, ca. 1934, ex Pepera collection.all of which reminds me of the very odd trait elsewhere, wherein the question is posed:
    "...what is the name of the SS man third from right?"

?

Well done FB! As the Pepera collection is scattered to all four corners, I am pleased to see an item now rests in your fine collection. I would add that Ade is correct in saying that your Aunt's table is indeed famous. Thanks for sharing your latest addition.

Yours,

CMH

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast