Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

schwarze SS Tuchmuetze, Clemens Wagner, aus dem Osten!

Article about: a cap which is hardly "stonemint" but with some character. photos courtesy of wwIIforum.ru

There are variations in all features of these caps. Our site has done a fine job of including these variations in hundreds of threads.

see post # 14 below.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement schwarze SS Tuchmuetze, Clemens Wagner,  aus dem Osten!
    P
    Many

great thread F-B.thank you.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    great thread F-B.thank you.
    I don't know much, but I do concentrate on what little I do know.

The photos of the black cap in eastern Europe are well rendered and have a place in our ruminations.

Jenkins provided me with these documents, which I had meant to post for you all.

?

Quote by Ostm63 View Post
    The stamp on the chinstrap is original i guess ( i have found the same stamp on the chinstrap on a field gray visor)
    Are there more variations of stamps on chinstraps from gray and black visors existing.
    For me thats an interesting question

See the following thread for an expansion upon this theme.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/cloth...-strap-317701/

CMH

Thanks for the useful thread to which I made an indirect reference.

The Herstellungsvorschriften der RZM are reprinted, can be had for little money, and preclude the necessity to pry apart old, fragile caps to look for code numbers. The document in question describes the regulation manner to mark such leather goods.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thanks for the useful thread to which I made an indirect reference.

The Herstellungsvorschriften der RZM are reprinted, can be had for little money, and preclude the necessity to pry apart old, fragile caps to look for code numbers. The document in question describes the regulation manner to mark such leather goods.
    I support FB is his plea to the collecting community to NOT pry apart these fragile items.

CMH

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    I support FB is his plea to the collecting community to NOT pry apart these fragile items.

CMH
    In fact, collectors do huge damage to these items, a fact which can be tracked easily with the photos we download as these appear and reappear over the years.

Be it wrenching off the insignia or mangling the sweat band for the glory shot of the RZM tag or whatever, the cult of the license RZM license number and its subtle variations wreaks a lot of damage.

There is a reason to look in order to assure that one does not have a fake, but the fetish of prestige maker or some false attribute or rarity actually results in a lot of fragile material going to dust for no good reason.

Pfui.

?

Thanks a lot for the link to the thread

In fact, collectors do huge damage to these items -> thats why i did not notice that the chinstrap of my Black visor is marked as well
    When i see an ink stamp with runes there is always something like a red alert in my head saying fake ... you know what i mean ;-)

schwarze SS Tuchmuetze, Clemens Wagner,  aus dem Osten!This marking is completely authentic.

- - ------- - -

other chin straps, for instance, with the RZM/SS mark as found on the reverse of the peak, may be a problem.

But I am not an expert on this issue, as I do not dis assemble my property.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-30-2015 at 12:03 AM.

schwarze SS Tuchmuetze, Clemens Wagner,  aus dem Osten!schwarze SS Tuchmuetze, Clemens Wagner,  aus dem Osten!schwarze SS Tuchmuetze, Clemens Wagner,  aus dem Osten!This stamp RZM/SS is faked, of course. These are authentic caps with the stamp on the peak.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-30-2015 at 03:44 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast