Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

SD NCO shoulder boards with RZM tag "A"

Article about: Guys, I am interested in buying these but I really appreciate you giving them a once over first I have researched them as much as I can and on the face of it they look ok Many thanks Nick

Default Re: SD NCO shoulder boards with RZM tag "A"

Thanks for your input into this thread FB and less of that morbid talk! I am sure you will be enjoying your collection for many years to come !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SD NCO shoulder boards with RZM tag "A"
    P
    Many

SD NCO shoulder boards with RZM tag "A"SD NCO shoulder boards with RZM tag "A"SD NCO shoulder boards with RZM tag "A"SD NCO shoulder boards with RZM tag "A"SD NCO shoulder boards with RZM tag "A"SD NCO shoulder boards with RZM tag "A"SD NCO shoulder boards with RZM tag "A"SD NCO shoulder boards with RZM tag "A"SD NCO shoulder boards with RZM tag "A"SD NCO shoulder boards with RZM tag "A"SD NCO shoulder boards with RZM tag "A"SD NCO shoulder boards with RZM tag "A"
    Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Thanks for your input into this thread FB and less of that morbid talk! I am sure you will be enjoying your collection for many years to come !

Nick
    Thank you. My pleasure derives most from enabling the young vanguard to branch out in new directions, despite the predictions of doom that predominate in this odd world of ours.

Greetings, If I may add my 2cents worth. I occasionally discuss my penchant for collecting with an old friend who prefers to travel light in this world, unburdened by all the questions that weigh on our shoulders. He is a grounding influence and to sum up his view: I should be happy to know it exists somewhere and not feel it has to be in my hands. Thanks to all my colleagues on this site who have taken on the burden of ownership and allow many of us, who are quite unqualified, to share their collections, their victories and losses acquired over good times and bad. Regards, paul

It seesm that no attention was paid to the fact that these shoulder cords are for Unterscharführer (SD) rank [or the corresponding SiPo one] with two pips added.
    Shoulder cords for Hauptscharführer (SD) rank [or the corresponding SiPo one] had the outer "silver" braid followed all the contour of the insignia not just in "U" shape.
    God only knows whether it's a coeval upgrading or a post-war addition.
    MP

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4