Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

SD NCO shoulder boards with RZM tag "A"

Article about: Guys, I am interested in buying these but I really appreciate you giving them a once over first I have researched them as much as I can and on the face of it they look ok Many thanks Nick

Default Re: SD NCO shoulder boards with RZM tag "A"

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    The RZM levied a series of operating fees of various kinds from the contractor and apparently for the regulated item itself, which are wrongly described as "taxes" on other sites, especially the lords of the flies one.
    I have never seen an original description of all these fees in their variety, but I am not at all convinced that the received wisdom associated with this aspect of the RZM is at all correct.
    Wim Saris would know, and there is a fine website in Mitteldeutschland, which I have appended, which also contains worthwhile material.
    Thanks, so are you saying there is no concrete explanation to the tag lettering system ?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SD NCO shoulder boards with RZM tag "A"
    P
    Many

I owned an open collar field grey tunic stripped of insignia forty years ago that would have well taken such insignia.
    I own three SD/Sipo black uniforms.
    Pics please FB
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

SD NCO shoulder boards with RZM tag "A"SD NCO shoulder boards with RZM tag "A"SD NCO shoulder boards with RZM tag "A"
    Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Thanks, so are you saying there is no concrete explanation to the tag lettering system ?

Nick
    Not that I have found in an original source. If you know of one in an original source, versus in a modern work, I should like to know. I have many problems with certain contemporary sources as concerns the quality of their research and some astonishing errors. And I assign little merit to many of the airy pronouncements especially on the other site about the RZM.

- - Updated - -

Pics please FB
    I have included these in several posts, and recently.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 06-24-2013 at 04:10 AM.

SD NCO shoulder boards with RZM tag "A"SD NCO shoulder boards with RZM tag "A"

Not that I have found in an original source. If you know of one in an original source, versus in a modern work, I should like to know. I have many problems with certain contemporary sources as concerns the quality of their research and some astonishing errors. And I assign little merit to many of the airy pronouncements especially on the other site about the RZM.

- - Updated - -

I have included these in several posts, and recently.
    Of course..

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-un...-tab-313746-2/

I was lucky to find these three black uniforms, and, impossibly long ago, I also had a field grey military style four patch pocket one with all the insignia in the early 1970s, now that I think of it. I had a military style one and the normal SS Rock one, actually, all a long time ago....
    all gone. I hardly knew at the time that such things might appear once in a life time, as at said date, life stretched out before me in a grand way.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 06-24-2013 at 04:11 AM.

How sad! However you were fortunate enough to have had them in hand once upon a time !

Nick

How sad! However you were fortunate enough to have had them in hand once upon a time !

Nick
    Thank you. I had them at a time when no one would have predicted how all of this would develop in the new century, to be sure. Things came and went, and I sold my whole collection at the end of the 1970s, only to have to buy much of it back at huge expense two decades later, when I realized how the collector biotope had transformed. I do not collect grey uniforms, but each of the one I briefly had were 100% correct.
    If I had kept everything in an unbroken way, of course, if......?

SD NCO shoulder boards with RZM tag "A" I owned these two black caps in the middle '70s or so, the NCO Sonderanfertigung did I retrieve later at huge expense.

Thank you. I had them at a time when no one would have predicted how all of this would develop in the new century, to be sure. Things came and went, and I sold my whole collection at the end of the 1970s, only to have to buy much of it back at huge expense two decades later, when I realized how the collector biotope had transformed. I do not collect grey uniforms, but each of the one I briefly had were 100% correct.
    If I had kept everything in an unbroken way, of course, if......?
    That is a painful tale FB ..If only we could predict the future!

That is a painful tale FB ..If only we could predict the future!
    Thanks. I sense less pain, since I built a collection in the last twenty five years from the ruins of the first one, much of which I was able to reconstruct.
    I never got rid of my Nazi library, and built it over forty years and more.
    I will dump it all in the intermediate future, as life enters a new, less flamboyant phase and there is no reason to drop dead with these things as a burden to others, as seems to be happening around me with much frequency.
    Happy collecting and I am certain all my things will find a new home among the younger cohort.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast