Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SD Oberscharfûhrer grouping for review

Article about: Hi guys, what your toughts on this grouping? Looks okay to me... Thanks.

?

Default SD Oberscharfûhrer grouping for review

Hi guys, what your toughts on this grouping? Looks okay to me...

Thanks.

SD Oberscharfûhrer grouping for reviewSD Oberscharfûhrer grouping for reviewSD Oberscharfûhrer grouping for reviewSD Oberscharfûhrer grouping for reviewSD Oberscharfûhrer grouping for reviewSD Oberscharfûhrer grouping for reviewSD Oberscharfûhrer grouping for reviewSD Oberscharfûhrer grouping for reviewSD Oberscharfûhrer grouping for reviewSD Oberscharfûhrer grouping for review

- - ------- - -

SD Oberscharfûhrer grouping for reviewSD Oberscharfûhrer grouping for reviewSD Oberscharfûhrer grouping for reviewSD Oberscharfûhrer grouping for review

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SD Oberscharfûhrer grouping for review
    P
    Many

The tabs and RZM tag certainly appear genuine and it was not uncommon for such a cuff-title to be altered to a blank example. The "SD" on the raute has a somewhat strange shape but maybe it's just the angling of the photograph....still, wait for opinions.
    SD Oberscharfûhrer grouping for reviewSD Oberscharfûhrer grouping for reviewSD Oberscharfûhrer grouping for reviewSD Oberscharfûhrer grouping for review
    By the way, the cuff-title once said R.u.S Hauptamt.

I think the first material there is junk.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I think the first material there is junk.
    I'll resign to FB's superior knowledge, he knows these things much better than I do. Though I had reservations about the cuff-title and raute, the collar tabs certainly had me fooled...especially the rzm tag, "pips" and overall material.

SD Oberscharfûhrer grouping for reviewThe Leimleinen is no good on at least one of the collar patches. I do not see any Leim in the Leinen, as it were.

The front of the collar patches does look good, but the buckram has no waterproof Tunche to keep its shape.

Leim=mucilage, which was impregnated in the linen parallelogram.....

- - ------- - -

and the Gestapa/SD rhombus has awful embroidery.

SD Oberscharfûhrer grouping for reviewSD Oberscharfûhrer grouping for reviewSD Oberscharfûhrer grouping for reviewSD Oberscharfûhrer grouping for reviewvon wegen Stickerei.... I saved these images over the past decade.

SD Oberscharfûhrer grouping for reviewor....this is mine.

?

Thanks for the information. I'll let these go for sure.

Happy new year and happy collecting, with the proper Leimleinen.

I do not collect loose insignia and I do not rip off the collar patches on the tunics I do own, but I do collect the regulations and specifications on these items, as well take heed of common sense

that such a thing must stand up to wear and tear. Without the impregnated treatment the insignia would become unseemly when wet, or lumpy from constant folding, especially of a collar.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast