Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

SD Tunic ?

Article about: Hello uniform and insignia experts I need opinions about this "SD" tunic... sorry for the bad pics... and... thank you for any opinion Pascal.

Quote by Bochmann View Post
    This tunic does resemble the cut of the Stahlhem bund tunic which is rare in itself.
    Could this be a reworked example as the insignia is not correct?
    Bravo. This kind of larceny, if true, is awfully depressing.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SD Tunic ?
    P
    Many

SD Tunic ?For emphasis, from the Delich treasures, are three relevant items...the more or less grey silk embroidered variant and the two alu wire variants.

Not here are those with piping.....

SD Tunic ?Notice here the irregularities of who wears the badge and who does not.

SD Tunic ?and the man himself, with his badge.

Hello Gentlemen,

let me add some more pics of the tunic and better pics of some insignia.

The current owner is convinced this item is original... Because he found it on a flee market in France for a very good price..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SD Tunic ?   SD Tunic ?  

SD Tunic ?   SD Tunic ?  

SD Tunic ?   SD Tunic ?  

SD Tunic ?   SD Tunic ?  

SD Tunic ?SD Tunic ?SD Tunic ?SD Tunic ?Thanks. And the shoulder boards have the wrong Waffenfarbe....which really should bring this inquiry to an abrupt end. Photo courtesy of Whammond.

- - ------- - -

The Waffenfarbe is poison green in an original.

Quote by friedrich-berthold View Post
    pfui.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    SD Tunic ?SD Tunic ?Thanks. And the shoulder boards have the wrong Waffenfarbe....which really should bring this inquiry to an abrupt end. Photo courtesy of Whammond.

- - ------- - -

The Waffenfarbe is poison green in an original.
    Exactly what I tell him...

But I am far from an expert if we are talking about "SD" service uniforms...

And what branch should be the white "Waffenfarbe" in the Reichs polizei ?

SD Tunic ?SD Tunic ?SD Tunic ?SD Tunic ?SD Tunic ?SD Tunic ?SD Tunic ?SD Tunic ?SD Tunic ?SD Tunic ?SD Tunic ?SD Tunic ?SD Tunic ?I am sorry for the owner, and he is free to be convinced of what he believes to be true and he can ignore all the things we post here. I hate to argue, but the facts are what they are.

I have been doing this a very, very long time, and, as we have said here, Nazi stuff was faked even before 1933.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast