Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Selling original Waffen SS Smock and Cap cover m38 plane tree 2

Article about: I have an original Waffen SS Smock and Cap cover m38 plane tree 2. I have sent some pics to some dealers and collectors and all agree on the same thing, is a very desirable piece for its rar

Default Selling original Waffen SS Smock and Cap cover m38 plane tree 2

I have an original Waffen SS Smock and Cap cover m38 plane tree 2. I have sent some pics to some dealers and collectors and all agree on the same thing, is a very desirable piece for its rarity and its near mint condition. I want it to stay in the collection of someone who can appreciate it and of course, able to pay. Ask me in private to get some pics.If someone wants a specific picture of a specific part, ask me too.
    If I'm violating any rules of the forum let me know.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Selling original Waffen SS Smock and Cap cover m38 plane tree 2
    P
    Many

Default Re: Selling original Waffen SS Smock and Cap cover m38 plane tree 2

Welcome to the forum.

Please post in the classified ads section if for sale.

But I am sure everyone would love to see it.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Ups, sorry, i didnt see that section. Ill put it there with some pics for all

?

Any dealer will pay you less then a serious collector, no matter what carseller story they tell you.

But it could be you will have problem selling an item when there is no photos of the item, you are anonym- and new here. You know what i mean, but i wish you welcome here and i look forward to seeing some quality photos of your interesting militaria.

Quote by TrondK View Post
    Any dealer will pay you less then a serious collector, no matter what carseller story they tell you.

But it could be you will have problem selling an item when there is no photos of the item, you are anonym- and new here. You know what i mean, but i wish you welcome here and i look forward to seeing some quality photos of your interesting militaria.
    That is true. I will put some i have and some news with more details. Give me 5 minutes

Done.

https://www.warrelics.eu/classifieds...e-tree-2/cat/5

Someone can tell me what uniform pics would be more interesting to show that it is original?

Well, the smock and cover has been sold in other forum. Thanks to all for such a good welcome

?

I've uploaded the pics here for the record. If you still have the smock in your posession, can you take any better pics please and post them here?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Selling original Waffen SS Smock and Cap cover m38 plane tree 2   Selling original Waffen SS Smock and Cap cover m38 plane tree 2  

Selling original Waffen SS Smock and Cap cover m38 plane tree 2   Selling original Waffen SS Smock and Cap cover m38 plane tree 2  

Selling original Waffen SS Smock and Cap cover m38 plane tree 2   Selling original Waffen SS Smock and Cap cover m38 plane tree 2  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Sure. Enjoy!!

?

Much appreciated.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast