Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Senior collection via Wim Saris

Article about: Here an image of a nice collection in Europe with many wonderful caps, among them black SS caps, which are my passion. These are among four hundred caps and many other items from the III. Re

Default Senior collection via Wim Saris

Here an image of a nice collection in Europe with many wonderful caps, among them black SS caps, which are my passion. These are among four hundred caps and many other items from the III. Reich.
    Thanks to Wim Saris (NOT THE OWNER OF SAID ITEMS) for this nice image and congratulations to the advanced collector for his fine taste. Senior collection via Wim Saris

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Senior collection via Wim Saris
    P
    Many

?

Wim has impeccable taste! would like to see the black Kepi in more detail. We see so few original examples.

Would second that motion and hope for up close and personal looks at all for that matter....especially early SS examples. Very nice to see.

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Wim has impeccable taste! would like to see the black Kepi in more detail. We see so few original examples.
    The collection is that of an anonymous collector, not Mr. Saris. He has used this collection for his books, however.

- - ------- - -

Quote by Nigel Lesgate View Post
    Would second that motion and hope for up close and personal looks at all for that matter....especially early SS examples. Very nice to see.
    We have many examples of early SS peaked caps in rich detail on this site.

Senior collection via Wim SarisSenior collection via Wim SarisSenior collection via Wim SarisSenior collection via Wim SarisSenior collection via Wim SarisSenior collection via Wim SarisSenior collection via Wim SarisSenior collection via Wim SarisEarly SS caps, many known to our own Ben.

Senior collection via Wim SarisIn making this note, what do you think is an "early SS cap?" Is it one with these badges, i.e. do the badges solely make for an "early" cap?

I have my ideas on said account, but what does one really mean with the term "early?"

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    The collection is that of an anonymous collector, not Mr. Saris.
    My mistake, I must insist on a refund for my laser eye surgery payment.

Quote by BenVK View Post
    My mistake, I must insist on a refund for my laser eye surgery payment.
    No need, Ben. All of this confusing. This collection has certain of the examples that, I think, are in vol. IV of the Saris books on caps published by Bender.

?

I have to say I always love your pictures of your collection FB. I must also say. I know it is not TR related BUT,That is a Beautiful desk you display them on.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    I have to say I always love your pictures of your collection FB. I must also say. I know it is not TR related BUT,That is a Beautiful desk you display them on.
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    Thank you. The inlaid table is a French second empire thingy of questionable worth that I did inherit from my great aunt. I think the surroundings should reinforce the regalia.

I am especially put out by selfies and shots which include pale and or dirty finger nails, feet, or other body parts.