Article about: Here here,

Default Re: short lived white kragenspiegel of Himmler

Here here,

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement short lived white kragenspiegel of Himmler
    P
    Many

?

One more photo to add. This photo was taken at the same event as two posted earlier in this thread. The event is described "Benefizkonzert der SS Berlin-Brandenburg im Sportpalast, 1934". Thanks to all the distinguished members who posted in this thread in response to my question.
    short lived white kragenspiegel of Himmler

Thank you for the fine picture research.

?

What an illuminating thread, thank you.

doomo arigatoo!

?

Kochirakoso arigatou gozaimasu. We're spoiled here in the company of scholars.

?

Does the evidence of karmesinrot being worn by the SS explain these images I was looking at recently?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture short lived white kragenspiegel of Himmler   short lived white kragenspiegel of Himmler  

short lived white kragenspiegel of Himmler   short lived white kragenspiegel of Himmler  

short lived white kragenspiegel of Himmler   short lived white kragenspiegel of Himmler  

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Does the evidence of karmesinrot being worn by the SS explain these images I was looking at recently?
    I don't know if it means much . . . but if one watches closely, in some of the footage of Hitler's Führerbegleitkommando shown in "Hitler's Bodyguard" [http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1717321/] . . . I believe the color, karmesinrot [red], can be distinguished in the piping/border of the color tabs, when compared to the white/silver color of the piping on visor caps. Although in black-and-white, the contrast is quite clear in the video. For me, that says at least the Führerbegleitkommando wore the color in some fashion at one period in time.

Thanks for posting that pic, so many 1st pattern / early uniforms,wonder where they are now!!!!

?

I think this image belongs here.

This two year old thread is a wonderful example of the knowledge and generosity of the fine members here. I send them all my thanks.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5