Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Shoulder board need identification.

Article about: I know this is some kind of medical officer, but I can't find braid exactly like this. Does anyone recognize this and know what rank and unit this board was from? Thanks, over..

Default Shoulder board need identification.

I know this is some kind of medical officer, but I can't find braid exactly like this. Does anyone recognize this and know what rank and unit this board was from? Thanks, over..Shoulder board need identification.Shoulder board need identification.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Shoulder board need identification.
    P
    Many

No SS connection.

It's a shoulder board of the Sicherheits- und Hilfsdienst (SHD) or, after March 1942, the Luftschutzpolizei (LSP).

More specifically, it's for a medical officer ranked Abteilungsführer.

This type of shoulder board was introduced in 1940. In June 1943, the gilt metal shoulder board devices for medical and veterinarian officers were replaced by sleeve patches.

Bravo, Andreas!

Shoulder board need identification.Shoulder board need identification.Shoulder board need identification.Shoulder board need identification.Shoulder board need identification.Here is an SS shoulder board or more just for laughs.

Andreas always gets the highest grades of us all here.

Thanks for the info. This isn't mine but belongs to a friend. He picked it up at a flea market last week and I was just trying to help him out with and I.D. I'm sure his next question will be what's it worth? I haven't got a clue since this isn't my normal collecting field. Does anyone on here know what this would be worth if he decided to sell it?

?

Ask different dealers of how much these sells for,write down the numbers on a piece of paper. then you see all the different answers they give you.

That would help you with your question. Good Luck