Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Shoulder straps identification - question for Ade

Article about: Dear fellow members, I‘m interested to hear what you think about these shoulder straps. The colour looks copper brown to me. It‘s definitely not orange. I have seen some of these on the web

Default Shoulder straps identification - question for Ade

Dear fellow members,
    I‘m interested to hear what you think about these shoulder straps. The colour looks copper brown to me. It‘s definitely not orange. I have seen some of these on the web being described as KZ shoulder straps but I‘m not sure about the colour as there seems to be a difference between the light brown (would be KZ) and copper brown (would be reco if I‘m not mistaken). Perhaps Ade has some insights here and can tell if there would be any difference between the two Waffenfarben?
    I‘ve tried to take pictures with different backgrounds and light conditions.
    Thanks a lot in advance!Shoulder straps identification - question for AdeShoulder straps identification - question for AdeShoulder straps identification - question for AdeShoulder straps identification - question for AdeShoulder straps identification - question for AdeShoulder straps identification - question for AdeShoulder straps identification - question for AdeShoulder straps identification - question for AdeShoulder straps identification - question for AdeShoulder straps identification - question for AdeShoulder straps identification - question for Ade
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Shoulder straps identification - question for Ade   Shoulder straps identification - question for Ade  

Shoulder straps identification - question for Ade  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Shoulder straps identification - question for Ade
    P
    Many

I would classify them as KZ. However here is the dilemma, faded recon can look very similar to KZ.
    And that different device screens can throw colours in different shades.
    The recon boards I have, have a subtle tint of copper/red tone in them.
    The differentiation in defining what is what has been contested on many forums

I also believe they are KZ boards.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

KZ for me too.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thank you very much for the replies! I have also some Heer recon boards which have this reddish tone. In the present case the colour reminds me somewhat at the colour of the Luftwaffe’s signal boards, ie a little bit brownish.