Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Signing Off

Article about: I have not been active on the Forum for some time due to personal circumstances (not health), and I don't see this changing. My small collection wil be for sale at Bruce Hermann's site, Gren

?

Default Signing Off

I have not been active on the Forum for some time due to personal circumstances (not health), and I don't see this changing.

My small collection wil be for sale at Bruce Hermann's site, GrenadierMilitaryAntiques.com, starting in the morning.

I want to thank all of you for a great experience (I have learned much), and send particular and sincere gratitude to FB, a fine mentor indeed.

Best to all of you -

Bruce

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Signing Off
    P
    Many

Default Re: Signing Off

Don't think I had the opportunity to chat with you here on the forum, nonetheless, I wish you the best of luck with whatever you are coping with and hope it all works out. Take care!

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Don't think I had the opportunity to chat with you here on the forum, nonetheless, I wish you the best of luck with whatever you are coping with and hope it all works out. Take care!
    My sentiments exactly. Good luck!

?

Hello Bruce, Im sorry to hear this.I remember when I first started here and you were always a decent person. I hope you come back some time soon!

I too have not had the opportunity to gain your acquaintance either, but I would also like to wish you well now and in the future.

Even if you are selling your collection, I do not think that you should ex communicate yourself from the Forum, as it is (more or less) free and you can choose when you visit.

However, I am sure that you have your reasons and best of luck in whatever you choose to do next.

Good members are always difficult to loose. I hope your personal reasons improve and you can still stop by teh Forum now and then. It has been a pleasure sharing opinions with you here.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Bruce
    I wish you all the best... Thank you for all the help you have given me

Quote by Frog View Post
    I have not been active on the Forum for some time due to personal circumstances (not health), and I don't see this changing.

My small collection wil be for sale at Bruce Hermann's site, GrenadierMilitaryAntiques.com, starting in the morning.

I want to thank all of you for a great experience (I have learned much), and send particular and sincere gratitude to FB, a fine mentor indeed.

Best to all of you -

Bruce
    Dear Bruce, I am sorry to read this post and thanks for the praise. I am grateful for our collaboration over the past decade. You have been a force for good on this site and we wish you and your family all the best in your endeavors. with warm regards, FB

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Good members are always difficult to loose. I hope your personal reasons improve and you can still stop by teh Forum now and then. It has been a pleasure sharing opinions with you here.
    I associate myself with the foregoing.

Hi Bruce, all the very best for the future. We will miss you.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast