Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

silly, fake tag.

Article about: I wonder sometimes how these fakers work; that is, their process of challenge and response. Plainly, our nice pictures are the Vorlage for their larceny. Such a total bore, really. I find th

Default silly, fake tag.

I am not in the habit of being the boy on the burning deck about fakes, but this little piece of crap requires some comment.

I have never seen a Bevo VA SS RZM tag dated to the year 1933.

This is also not woven properly, and is junk. silly, fake tag.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement silly, fake tag.
    P
    Many

Default Re: silly, fake tag.

silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag. Do compare the above to these, with thanks to Robert Hassler and to others in their number for these fine images. The fake is computer rendering or silk screen of what, in reality, is a woven tag of very distinct quality and appearance. These tags were used more or less in the years 1934 until 1938, which is really a very short time and it is a small wonder that so many real ones have endured to delight, flummox and intrigue persons like us with no better purpose for our time. The years 1934 until 1938 are significant in terms of the growth and institutional consolidation of the SS prior to wartime, and another period of growth and conquest.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-09-2012 at 09:23 PM.

St means Stickerei, as near as I can tell.

- - Updated - -

Foetid foolery.

foetid foolery
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture silly, fake tag.   silly, fake tag.  

silly, fake tag.   silly, fake tag.  

silly, fake tag.   silly, fake tag.  

silly, fake tag.  

silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.As near as I can tell, the whole SS clothing and equipment empire immortalized in the tags that fascinate me came into existence in 1934. All the documentary and secondary sources indicate as much.

RZM and 1933 are like water and oil...just can't be and a well documented fact.

A well spotted stinker.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

silly, fake tag.The RZM came into existence in 1930, but the marking of SS regalia began more or less in 1934. The SA had a predecessor organization (Zeugmeister) in the year 1928. This entity was based on similar operations in the Reichswehr of the immediate post war epoch.

The league of stinkers is trying to conquer the earth like so many zombies.

indeed
    Attached Images Attached Images silly, fake tag. 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thanks, very nice object minus its original location.

silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.silly, fake tag.I fancy these in caps mostly.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast